ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS
edition.cnn.com/2022/02/03/politics/hillary-clinton-arrested-perjury-charges/index.html

Attached: 1549320149477.jpg (640x360, 36.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtNhzroqTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KRAKEN INCOMING

Fake and gay

I CLICKED IT AND IT'S ACTUALLY REAL WTF

cool prank from 2017

FUCK THEY TOOK IT DOWN
THIS IS IT BOYS

Attached: 1643511741592.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

So is she running in 2024 or not

Attached: 1643422313475.jpg (526x703, 32.65K)

IT'S A FUCKING SNEEDENING!!!

Bye bye king cuck Zucker fucker

Attached: olwkvq7o-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 163.86K)

LMAO Hillary still makes CHUDs seethe so much they try to make fake news about her getting arrested.

Attached: incel rage.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

I am also a teenager and find this funny.

If this wasn't bait, then this is exactly why you archive everything.

i wish the faggot redditors would have made a cooler word. chud is just such a gay word to have to say. do they have no dignity? think of a cooler word you're going to have to type ad nauseum for the rest of time even after the word has been dead for 2 years

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtNhzroqTs

KEK also Hilary Clinton is a hoax

The left doesn't understand memetics and insults in general, I get baffled to this day as to what it is supposed to get at, other than it sounding like a silly word.

its an IP logger

Click that shit nigger

Omg yes! About time!

even if it just sounded cool. faggot sounds hilarious, that's why they needed it banned. chud sounds so fucking gay that it's more of a nuisance to have to see it, aesthetically. it's completely meaningless, it's like a buzzing fly where faggot is a hammer smashing through someone's ego

>redditors
>dignity
pick one

I know right, I feel more upset at how shit their meme game is than I am at their attempt to insult.

Attached: gigachud.png (680x608, 227K)

In a way they achieved what they had set out to do but not in the way they thought it would.

should just tell them that "chud" is an old word for baltic finns, they might stop using it

Is that his daddy?