Politicians dying by Explosion, Fire or Bullets

What would Any Forums rather watch on live stream?

Attached: 1639427013815.jpg (3840x2154, 418.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYbPEcex_6w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fire

i like fireworks

What does "heast" mean?

Monitoring this thread

Anything if it includes a nice soundtrack

I can only choose one?

Literally translated the whole phrase means
>Listen, piss off Geezer

no need for experimentation, keep it classic

Attached: ceausecu-execution.jpg (1200x900, 189.61K)

Bullets, so everyone can see those bullets were exactly for them. In Minecraft.

I want to watch the glowies burn along with the politicians

nothing will happen. austrians won't do shit

based
youtube.com/watch?v=dYbPEcex_6w

Attached: Download (33).jpg (1024x1001, 109.08K)

Sadly true. But how could they even if they wanted to?

Add a million more to the unregistered category

Attached: civilians under arms.png (2565x678, 176.16K)

>middle management is the problem

Rich kikes or waste of time.

>But how could they even if they wanted to?
canadian ones are doing good for now even though canada has a much lower % of unvaxxed than austria

you will run out of explosives, fire or bullets before you got all of them. those in power are more scared of their guardian golems running/diing off.
those guardians have one crucial weak spot - they can't protect their families and the politicans at the same time.

It's time humans learn again how hard life can be without food from the supermarket, modern appliances and constant distraction/propaganda.

Attached: VeinsOfTheModern World.jpg (400x224, 13.99K)

Yeah fire seems good, but I would suggest boiling instead, I heard that is a more painful death

That depends on the images. I want the them to suffer in public, so it works as a warning to the rest of the traitors.

>attacking the energy grid
Go home Gladio, in the 21st century the targets are individuals

Attached: dead man walking.png (1151x1545, 205.3K)

FEED THEM TO LIONS

Based

Attached: aoc crying 2.jpg (829x663, 245.05K)

Rumbling

North America 400 Mio unregistered weapons
Capta gaadk

Attached: 1643794221007.png (510x332, 79.99K)

Fire. Chain them, then set them on fire ISIS style.

>then set them on fire ISIS style.
That would actually be a fair punishment, as the same politicians have no problem paying for islamists doing this in Syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore
>Timber Sycamore was a classified weapons supply and training program run by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and supported by some Arab intelligence services, including Saudi intelligence. Launched in 2012 or 2013, it supplied money, weaponry and training to rebel forces fighting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian Civil War. According to US officials, the program was run by the CIA's Special Activities Division[6] and has trained thousands of rebels.[7] President Barack Obama secretly
>

I think the old-school hanging them on lampposts lining the streets is pretty classy

How would they know if it's unregistered

Its an estimation based on models based on unregistered firearms they found. And as there is nothing more easy than to drive down to Bosnia and coming back with a trunk full of AKs and ammunition, which are sold through out whole Europe, that number is largely underestimating