Has anyone else noticed the left becoming really frantic and nervous lately...

Has anyone else noticed the left becoming really frantic and nervous lately? It's like they all see the writing on the wall that they're going to have to pay for all their bullshit the last few years.

Attached: 1642988079312.jpg (484x444, 42.36K)

uh yeah even 90% left leaning polling shows them losing 40 seats in november. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to cheat elections in 19 states?

T

I'm not frantic or nervous about things in politics, presently. It's just par for the course. Capitalists in the white house, capitalists in congress. All capitalists are right-wingers so I don't know what to tell you. The people you think are "the left" you believe just because Sean Hannity repeats it

In your mind, do you think actual leftists lament it when a moderate democrat loses to a moderate republican? It's kind of all the same to us

>Do you have any idea how difficult it is to cheat elections in 19 states?

It will be easy with "no ID" vote

People are mad at liberals because they became too close to you.

Not at all.
I've seen the same bullshit
Also left vs right is fake and gay

That's just brainwashing that makes you believe that. Brainwashing from right-wing media. "liberals" have nothing to do with left-wing people like me. People like me are concerned with economics. Specifically, we're concerned with the government evicting people from their homes. That's really the central issue for us. You don't know that because your media brainwashes you and lies to you

we are going to need more walls

They just introduced a bill to prevent a Mike Pence nullifying electoral votes scenario. They are actually doubling down on increasing their ability to rig elections now.

Fucking retard.

Attached: ywnbaw.gif (850x476, 3.16M)

It doesn't matter what you think. Everyone else thinks liberals are becoming too militant leftist for their own good.

Yea it doesn't matter what left-wing people actually believe, it only matters what a bunch of millionaires working for billionaires on TV brainwash you to believe about us, amirite?

ya blew it, cope

Just wait for what's coming end of March.

Friendly reminder, Biden "won" with record low counties... His record high votes per capita..... come from a record low amount of counties

and they blocked all investigations... no need for transparency, clearly Biden is by far the most popularly voted president in US history. You can tell everyone loves him, fraud isn't real it never happens.

?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Attached: Baal vs Moloch dont vote for.jpg (648x483, 72.4K)

Think NY allowing illegals to vote. But now in a dozen states.

>left
>right
Same thing.

>left-wing people like me
There is no such thing as left wing.

Attached: left_sinister_2.jpg (1688x362, 208.44K)

Truckers have the trannies and NPC seething, or rather, their masters are beaming them messages to start seething and breaking laws for them. There are 'people' at the grocery stores down here talking about how all the shortages we've had for months are because of the truckers. Most of them have to be vaxx cattle too since they're always old maskies, it's hilarious.

Attached: 1642371424748.gif (112x112, 262.05K)