MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!

Russia, China call for halt to NATO expansion

NATO VS RUSSIA / CHINA

Attached: 38C46E1B-A094-445F-A0AA-15647E2246FA.jpg (750x198, 82.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/548307-moscow-china-call-against-nato-expansion/
ruposters.ru/news/01-02-2022/britanskie-zhurnalisti-krovavoi-provokatsii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god. Can't wait for the emergency broadcast to wake me from my sleep so i can jump into a sewer with water and a gun.

China is so fucking based. They don't betray their allies, like mutts.

mashallah

>Russia & China call for end to NATO expansion
rt.com/russia/548307-moscow-china-call-against-nato-expansion/

If a country wants to join NATO, the matter is only between them and the alliance. China and Russia are irrelevant and should fuck off

China must be removed and Russia destroyed

make them, pussy. What will you do, send the tranny army?

cope

Attached: file.png (1396x895, 359.21K)

How could countries still send people to the Olympics? China gonna grab Taiwan and they have hostages

nothing of value will be lost, now seethe

because unlike what you see on redit, most of the world supports China and Russia.

>cope
Russia allied with chinks because nobody else want them. Sad desu.

check'd
digits of truth

give me more copium yid

Attached: file.png (1240x697, 1.4M)

Nothing burger as usual.

do you even geopolitik?

>If a country wants to join NATO, the matter is only between them and the alliance. China and Russia are irrelevant and should fuck off

You read too many US State Dept. takes on how the world works. Reality though is that the world doesn't work the way they make you believe it should.

Peace is a temporarily status quo, and it heavily relies on power balance between the largest / most powerful countries in the world.
If peace exists, it is only because the large countries are in agreement with each other.
Small countries can only do what they are allowed to do by said large countries.

If the US allows X country to join NATO, it is not because US is obligated to allow that country to join, but because US allows that country to join. There is no "open door policy". Because this so called "open door policy" only works for as long as it fits USA's national interests. And it is within US national interests to expand a US-driven military alliance around the world, and place it as close as possible to Russian and Chinese borders. Not for US to defend the countries near Russia and China, but to give the US more options to influence Russia and China by transforming their neighbors into an extension of the US foreign policy.

Read up on Realism

how will the mutt cope

Attached: file.png (595x133, 20.12K)

>Portugal
Lol

Nothing ever happens.

Does China also steals tech from Russia?

nice script

>minority white
lol

Die Wang. I'll make sure to give your mother and sister blue eyes after your small 5'4" brown eyed frame gets shredded

Ukrainian false flag incoming. YouTube has banned all official channels of the separatist

this mutt nose

ruposters.ru/news/01-02-2022/britanskie-zhurnalisti-krovavoi-provokatsii

Like they've been doing for the past 15 years? Great work, Cronkite. Boy you really scooped this one. What a newshound you are.

Attached: 1643749347249.jpg (625x415, 51.14K)