Man goes to public bathroom

..in Helsinki

Attached: helsinki-bathroom.jpg (658x439, 63.3K)

Bump

thumbnail looked like a morgue or whatever room they do autopsies in

Is that Monopoly cards?

Looks like a cali restroom

Fresh off the boat niggers. Likely culprits.

Based shot enjoyers

That's a vaccine depot.

redpill me on sticks

Attached: file.png (174x95, 31.87K)

Too many light blue cards, should only be 3 of each colour and 2 browns/dark blues

It seems like when people are given a free space they use drugs

Why are Finns like this? Each one of them i have met has been a bathroom-destroying urinal shitter. Is it genetic or learned behavior?

You beat n words with sticks

>N words
do you mean Nretards?

Probably constipated from dope so they use the sticks to get the shit out.

Did a metso get in there?

The big sticks can hang a nigger.

You brought it upon yourself, you cucks. This is what happens when you import millions of freeloading parasites who have no connection with the land and have contributed nothing to it. So they won't value it, especially when they don't have to earn their keep since they're given free handouts by the government.

wat, how would that even work?

Eh, this is definitely white people doing this. Blacks dey don fuck wit needos. They smoke crack. Heroin is a white mans drug.

You can beat stealing n-words with it

Looks more like alcoholic swab packets.

cleaning anus

I can’t speak for other countries, but in Australia it was never done with a public mandate, just forced through government
No plebiscite, no referendum, no public mandate

nah black people use needles and heroin too. there are also other ways to use heroin other than intraveinously

is this on a plane or something?

Put stick in asshole, dig fossilfied shit out of the asshole. Do more heroin.

Somehow this is white people's fault.

>Homo city Helsinki
Just nuke everything inside circle three

when they're super constipated from heroin the shits only make it to the edge of their asshole but they're like basically rocks that are trying to squeeze out sideways so they chip away at it to break it loose lol.

heroin literally turns your shits into river rocks

That's because our governments are democratically elected and must follow the rule of law therefore everything they do is democratic, perfectly legal, and the will of the people.

You see we're free societies unlike Russia or China :^)

cool so i clean my anus out with the stick and beat jews with it.

Happiest country in the world my ass... shitting on the floor

>captcha:OKWPV

It’s literally redefining what an Australian citizen is, and we don’t get a referendum on it
But gaycunts marrying? That needs a plebiscite of course