The Inventor of mRNA and Joe Rogan get rekt

What a shame.
twitter.com/grahamwalker/status/1489429255544967170?s=21

Attached: E92F3EE7-D2D8-4B07-8335-65D16D3BE79D.jpg (1170x783, 342.79K)

Dob’t care, memeflaggot. Still not getting it

Attached: 59D2E6B1-E8E3-4338-BBB0-BAC5838D14AF.jpg (474x266, 26.83K)

WTF I hate Joe Rogan now

Malone is a virologist and immunologist, and he has a doctorate. That makes him a doctor, but not necessarily a medical doctor. Surprise, surprise; most research scientists don't actually work on people. This tweet is completely fucking retarded.

it's the other way around kike shill. Fucking useless cunts like your normal doc are the ones who completely lost touch with real science and they are happy to support (((Science))) for some extra bucks by aligning with globohomo. They have shown they are literally useless in the 21 century other than very specific fields (like surgeons and dudes who do more than just pretending to diagnose crap). Nigger

>hold on, I gotta take a break from this research study to go look at my clinic patients feet

THIS

OP is a pirate HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It most certainly is. But it doesnt change the fact the demon invented this technology. It doesnt fucking matter because he still invented it, whats this tweet trying to prove here exactly.

>doctors are only doctors when it suits my agenda

Attached: 1616106916470.png (450x450, 107.25K)

>I've been a San Francisco resident during medical school at Stanford and during my fellowship year at Stanford, and I'm very excited to be providing emergency care for the people of San Francisco
That certainly makes him an expert in vaccine and immunology

IF YOU DON'T SELL PERCOCETS TO BOOMERS AND METH TO CHILDREN YOU'RE NOT A REAL DOCTOR

There is no real opposition to this shit Robert Malone, Joe Rogan, The Rock, Eric Clapton…etc… are fake controlled opposition. They don’t give you the full truth they mix up bullshit and everything else because they are controlled puppets.

Maybe they shouldn't attack Joe or Malone but rather the ideas they've put forth and explain why they're wrong.

I think Op is being ironic intentionally.

The ludicrous idea that an MD has grounds to speak on the dangers of MRNA technology rather than the inventor, not "contributor" as they have now tried to downplay, but literally the guy with the FIRST idea to practically use MRNA this way after experimentation.

Fauci is "lucky" Carey Mullis, the INVENTOR of the PCR test who hated the little bastard for his abuses during the HIV craze, wasn't alive for this pandemic.

Pharmaceutical researchers usually don't do residency or "practice". I'm sure some have and do.

Neither does fauci

yeah and neither do fauci. What's your point flaggot.

Not to mention 10,000 general practitioners and surgeons have spoken out against the vaccines and get told "you're not a researcher who cares what you say"

That's the medical equivalent of saying "Ronaldo isn't a real footballer, he never played in the non-league"

No he didn't you stupid cunts, he was playing at a much higher level. One that takes much more ability.

Cope harder, vaxxfags

Attached: DB422F35-10EF-4B24-8353-E861FB408FA8.jpg (598x592, 44.44K)

When's the last time Fauci ran a medical practice, retard?

You don't have to go to space to be an expert on planetary bodies retard

Attached: 1641967589179.webm (568x320, 1.15M)

No shit he doesn't see patients, he's in R&D.
>Mikhail Kalashnikov never gets in firefights, he doesn't know shit about the AK

How many patients did fauci treat?

> Not a doctor because doesn't see patients
Can't tell if OP is joking..

Does the left really not know the difference between an MD and a RD?