Hey pol, just here smoking these meats

youtube.com/watch?v=eBxTEoseZak

Attached: Smoking-these-meats.jpg (480x360, 30.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA
youtu.be/R5KAfaKk0UA?t=123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like getting his meat smoked amirite

WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS?!

That smoker is just the right size for a white baby.

>Hello fellow humans. I eat brisket and live Sweet Baby Rays ™

Attached: 0CCF5D5B-9455-4766-B31C-E71A2F9044E3.jpg (428x534, 18.94K)

Just using charcoals to cook dead animal like humans do

> Ha ha ha, I have some nice . brisket . over in the ... query likeness of image_buffer(0x0A) ... green egg smoker.

kek -

Attached: MEATS.jpg (500x250, 17.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA

Just imagine, he has a child.

"Yeah, so we can totally have sex after we smoke this brisket and these ribs."

"Oh, okay hunny."

>Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce was developed in the early 1980s by Chicago brothers Dave and Larry Raymond. They named the sauce after a nickname Dave had earned as a basketball player. In 1982, the brothers entered their sauce in a Chicago barbecue competition for the first time. In 1985, their fourth year of competition, Sweet Baby Ray's won second place out of a field of 700 competitors. The following year, the brothers incorporated as a business and began selling the sauce to consumers.

>The Raymonds sold the business in 2005. At the time, the brand was earning $30 million in revenue and had 21% total market share. By 2008, the sauce had become the second best-selling barbecue sauce in the United States.

>Despite selling the sauce business, Dave Raymond retained the rights to the name "Sweet Baby Ray's", and currently operates two restaurants under the name located in Chicago.

is the secret in the sauce?

Attached: 1643964593466.jpg (71x87, 3.2K)

based kamado user but shitcunt big green egg user
>kamado joe

So this dude is a confirmed extraterrestrial shape shifter right?
What other explanation could there even be at this point?

Attached: Sam-Hyde-Coronavirus-750x394.jpg (750x394, 27.21K)

So is it a good bbq sauce? What are good bbq sauces?

Attached: 065528E3-26B1-48EF-A32B-D8E0911E36B5.jpg (521x521, 145.18K)

youtu.be/R5KAfaKk0UA?t=123

"He said, honey how are you doin?" -Biden to his full grown son.

Reptilian shapeshifter. Not extraterrestrial though. They are of this world, they’ve just been in hiding for 2 millennia

Attached: 9AA4E13F-7DD0-4743-ABCD-0D0E1BDAE971.jpg (523x650, 125.73K)

>What are good bbq sauces?
I was surprised by how much Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce improved the taste of my charred meat fiber; I guess the original recipe is the best.

He looks like he can scan through hours of code in minutes but would lose in a footrace against a small dog.

its delicious, sugary though made for poor American palate. Probably best as a dipping sauce as its very thick

too sugary. fucking the state of yank bbq everything has to have sugar or sugary sauce poured all over it .
>pork ribs
>almost done
>needs a couple of cups of brown sugar
>Per rack
>now some sweet baby rays sugar sauce
>wrap it up with apple juice and sugar
wtfh

better quality here

Attached: l-intro-1601395651.jpg (1600x897, 285.4K)

Woah, did you at least see the way he smoked the brisket? It wasn't going to burn, his wife was as interested in that brisket as she is in him without money.

In summary, Zucks' a good chef and a bad selector of the sauce.

Someone should have asked him why he likes clothing at all.

It would have broken his programming.

the story of facebook and harnessing normie narcissism is an incredible success story. Fuck this cunt for his slightly dirty smoke though

Nah, his company will likely fall. It's been playing parental control on everyone to the point that even the regulars hate the site. At this point just report everyone for false information. Someone posts their daughter's wedding and captions "it was a great time." YEAH, well who fucking says, we need some snopes investigators on this asap. You can even go to a profile and click report from there and it lets you select all the most recent posts at once, effectively forcing whatever slave labor he has to go through each of their posts until they inevitably ban people out of insufferablity.

this is the system the normies choose to operate in. i have been banned for 30 days at a time for the most innocuous shit