>Question Period:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRMMJGMJfbs

>CONVOY ORGANIZER INTERVIEW:
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRkzoeAXKl

>TRUCK CONVOY LEADER HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=elEOtg8dNT0

>FOLLOW THE COUTTS BADASS HERE
twitter.com/buperac

OTTAWA POLICE: No injuries, deaths, riots, theft or EMS interruption.

NUMBERS:8-18K people, 2-3K semis, thousands of other vehicles. (1:32:00)(SECOND CONVOY ARRIVED AFTER THIS, UNKNOWN QUANTITY)
youtube.com/watch?v=6XISC52lOjo
>DONATION PAGE:
Check Facebook group.
gofundme.com
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) finally arrived to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
Justin Castro threw gasoline on the fire then threw some more by pretending the convoy is the police problem.
Quebec is suppose to have a protest starting today going into Sunday
Cops 0 - FREEDOM CONVOY 3
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination or testing.
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>Alberta lifting restrictions
archive.today/eiDsq

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid.
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Don't let Ottawa have all the fun, start or join a local HONK!
>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/
Please follow the rules above!

Previous Thread

Attached: neverending honk honkor.png (1200x680, 592.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/izxKAwBcBu0
beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2022/2/3/1_5766591.ht
jablessjobs.work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VGH CVNVDV

Attached: closed.jpg (1195x761, 298.6K)

struggling to keep up overnights, any noticeable impact on supplies yet? is the border still blocked?

Organizers of convoy protest: 'We have no intention of staying one day longer than necessary'

youtu.be/izxKAwBcBu0

Attached: 1643960894503.jpg (855x700, 56.54K)

Attached: cat-loves-da-horn.png (529x325, 47.19K)

>Be a kid in rural Illinois
>See a Big Rig
>Run to the road edge
>Do the handpull motion
>HOOOOONK
>Jump, cheer and wave
>All day, everyday

No one bitched and we'd do it do it in cars too. We were encouraged to do it. I'm getting on the freeway tomorrow and I'm going to see if I can a honk for nostalgia.

I’m wondering something. How many of you have been vaccinated but are still anti-mandate and anti-restriction?

>Ottawa's closed

kek

WTF? MP's are trying to cock block the truckers go fund me.
beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2022/2/3/1_5766591.ht

Attached: 1643902389734.jpg (2048x1274, 246.96K)

me

Nothing ever happens

Checked, so many blessed OPs.

Attached: 1643962384284.jpg (1280x1280, 173.13K)

Just got back from the convoy site. Looks like things are heating up. More people than ever are heading there. Those still there are fugging pumped and raving. It’s about time to make this even bigger, guys. It’s working

Attached: 9B2AD8AA-02BA-4E34-AD20-A16158201D90.jpg (554x554, 88.7K)

I'm in this boat, got the shots because I'm a degenerate gambler (am an injun, par for the course)

Kek...Cats are part of the operation, clearly.

Attached: NukeKat.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Attached: BUY HONKS BUY HONKS BUY HONKS.jpg (1390x1416, 365.63K)

Why is it okay for the truckers and latched on occupiers to harm the citizens of ottawA? Huh? I bet if the occupation were in your backyard you’d be one of the first to cry out.

The truckers call themselves a “freedom” convoy, but Freedom is a non-answer. They’re basically trampling on some else’s freedom to do what they want. Explain to me how the victims in Ottawa are more free from the occupation bs?

>Ottawa citizens are not free to move freely without getting harassed with threats of violence, sexual harassment, in eardrum harming noise

>Ottawa citizens are not free go shopping or dining cause businesses had to close. The Ottawa business are not free to open, because they or their customers cannot access the place of business. Deliveries are not free to come in

>Ottawa Citizens of the core area are not free to enjoy their homes in peace - their hearing and mental health are getting harmed by the assault of honking with impunity

>Charity organizations for the city’s most vulnerable are not free to go about their daily operations because of the intimidation and attacks they faced from occupiers

>people of colour, religious (non Christian) minorities, and LGBT are not free to feel safe in Ottawa with all the hate symbols floating in the occupied areas. Sacred cultural symbols for indigenous communities is ridiculed for the sake of amusement of the occupiers

>Ottawans are not free to protect their health with masks because a dumbass occupier thought it was in their “freedom” to decide that masks should go

>The entire city of Ottawa is not free to enjoy 3 million dollars worth of infrastructure repairs and/or social programs because the occupiers are so unhinged that much of a police force is required to contain them

The Ottawa occupation is a cancer. The convoy is NOT about freedom. The convoy is about intimidation from a minority group aiming for political gains. Political gains that are mired with conspiracy theories and misinformation

I’m praying for no violence this weekend. This protest only works if it remains peaceful.

HONK HONK

Attached: trudeau kingdom horse.png (1200x711, 1.46M)

Moi

Attached: when i grow up.jpg (524x680, 52.58K)

Attached: 1643934777113.jpg (1024x845, 105.12K)

Attached: goose-honk.gif (498x222, 723.14K)

Attached: 1643871187516.png (1436x1141, 502.29K)

Attached: 1618371784891.gif (320x213, 827.17K)

HONK HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: ottawa christmas story.png (700x491, 486.57K)

from yesterday:

Attached: eternalcastreaux.png (886x215, 66.69K)

>YEAH LETS PARK OUR CONVOY ON PARLIAMENT LAWN
lawns closed
>OK.... LETS PARK DOWN BY THE LIBRARY!!!!
library is full sorry
>L-L-LETS J-J-JUST ALL CAMP AT EPIC!!! Y-YEAH THAT'LL SHOW THE GOVERNMENT H-HEH....

Fucking pathetic.

Fuck off, shill.

Attached: new shill script commie.jpg (1732x808, 325.73K)

Hopefully Kek will bless me with more meme ideas.

Attached: nobody_cares.jpg (1000x1090, 258.78K)

TLDR
HOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1643913530833.png (720x410, 312.81K)

Covid is .mil op w most US Involved in .mil, Operation Warp Speed. Intrl and Banking are tools of the Elites, Oligarchs, and Royals. BUT so is our Hybrid Govt.

Attached: Opaque Foundations1.4 Terror engineering.jpg (843x676, 140.17K)

Convoy is now a camp-out bro. What's your problem pleb?

he's is have copypaste of reddit

i imagine a lot of people regret it as they still have to have restricts no matter how many good boy shots they get

wonder if the coutts people will settle for kenney pinky swearing to lift the mandates. seems like their blockade has only grown bigger, and with ottawa still going strong and the weekend protests coming up, why reliquish now when you could get so much more? The fed hasn't even commented on dropping the trucker jab yet

HONK HONK HONK faggot

Attached: mRNA.png (826x763, 825.06K)

Pray that the glowniggers in the crowd get exposed and sent away before they can incite the violence.

>I'm a degenerate gambler (am an injun
I hope that that you at least gamble with stonks as well

poverty king

jablessjobs.work/

>Jabless Jobs is an employment service with a mission to connect non-discriminatory employers with like-minded job seekers. We aim to give people hope by empowering everyone to find financial security regardless of their personal choices.

Honk Honk you Melbourne cuck

Yeah just some poofs camping out at a camp ground - what the fuck kind of protest is that?

Can't hear you all the way out at EPIC m8

I didn't get it but it seems no one is max boosting anymore.

Attached: pb.jpg (672x1008, 267.93K)

Why the memeflag?
Why no quotes?

Attached: 1606986448349.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Effective right meow

Attached: 0F07B1CC-A0B9-40C7-9AC9-EEF20C18091D.gif (498x278, 975.46K)

I don’t really regret it, since I’m in contact with some older people and I’m happy to help keep them safe (even if it’s just a little bit). But these mandates are the devil. And the ineffectiveness of the vaccine seems awfully convenient in maintaining this endless pandemic,

Not me, but I imagine a lot of people outside here are after getting a shot and finding out they have to keep getting more.

based go make some little kids dreams come true user, if they even do that anymore

Attached: IMG_8528.jpg (1560x1434, 1.37M)

are you interested in buying a bored looking monkey picture by any chance hombre?

Attached: Poverty King QRD.jpg (2150x1384, 829.89K)

The guy on stream just explained that the reason the guys who left the border for Ottawa came back is because they got to Milk River and were deeply moved by the miles and miles of cars behind the police bloackade supporting them.
They seem moralized as fuck now from what I see on the streams. I think these boys just might hold the line.

>Ottawa
Edmonton*

Attached: 1643935864480.gif (1040x445, 153.99K)

Attached: goosex.gif (112x112, 30.43K)

I didn't know downtown Ottawa was a camping ground

Attached: 1643948960323.jpg (540x483, 37.47K)

you don't get paid enough agent cum stains just quit your job

But they also got people ranting about satanic paedophiles, Q user and "common law". If that doesn't give you faith in it succeeding I don't know what will.

you deserve everything coming to you faggot kek

Freedom Convoy Hold The Line For Freedom So We May Have The Tom Boy Summer.

Attached: fascist tom boy 2.jpg (715x1280, 551.3K)

more like
DAMN WHERE ARE ALL THE INDIAN BITCHES, I NEED TO RAPE SOMEONE
I'm gonna say this without end until the RCMP stops being fucking gay

I was forced to in order to attend a funeral. Nobody should have to be forced to get a fucking shot in the arm to get that closure. I'll never forgive vax mandaters for as long as I live

(saved) So THAT's what Kek meant in the last thread!
Gracias, companero!

Attached: OhYah.jpg (1500x1000, 617.78K)

this
also,
the "jabbed niggers are going to drop dead in 2024" thing falls apart immediately if you think about it for two picoseconds
why would the government kill the most obedient?

I mean. It have to start somewhere right.

because two years of karma for being the tyrannical faggot you loved being, you will never have a real womans genitals or skeleton or DNA and you will die in a puddle of your own puss and shit

I mean that question was answered on this board 100% time but just for you. They don't care. You're cattle consuming their resource and costing too much. That's why. When you send cow to a slaughterhouse do you save the one entering it by itself just because she's obedient?
Now you know.

>the convoy has a parallel legal challenge headed by an author of the Constitution
please redpill me on this. I know Canada is an incredibly young country, but are your constitution's authors still kicking around?
Fuck that would make things so simple here. No need to interpret it. Just ask the fucking author.

you have to unironically best the shit out of anyone donning a swatstika despite what pol says, your protests are a different beast than here in US and you have a good thing going, don't let glow faggots ruin it eject them instead

dude, I remember being in highschool when Tinpot Trudeau was elected. All the girls of voting age voted for him because he was hot, no other reason. I remember "friends" celebrating their moral victory over my head, and replying "you'll see it's not worth it." These girls are now sunk cost fallacy crones who still back JT because they have misguided boy-band tier fantasies about him. so basically if you're sub-8 IT'S OVER

God i dream for a future where i get to slaughter you marxist swine with my reactionary tom boy gf.

Attached: nazi tom boy.jpg (642x658, 34.9K)

If I weren't 4,000 miles away I would fucking join them.

Should we try to make memes to explain to normies that they will make fake statistics and stuff to demoralize people so they stop supporting the protest? We can see it easily but they can't. Having an explanation for them will reduce the chances they fall for it.