How can we deal with pol's sick obsession with jews?

And open it's mental capabilities to analizeactual politics?

Attached: 60907.jpg (874x596, 177.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVKvJtbp4sY
youtu.be/hz5QfJmgRTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>react to jewing jews
>faggot op: you're obsessed!

Attached: u40mfiw.png (980x652, 646.7K)

biggest redpill incoming
>sometimes it isn't the jews

Seeing that Jews are the root cause for most of the world's problems and wanting them all to die isn't obsession. It's just common sense. Cancer is a big deal. We would all be better off eradicating cancer. I don't think about cancer every day of my life.

Attached: 1569097892963.jpg (700x702, 33.56K)

Nice one kike

Stop behaving like fucking cancer.

Attached: 1642280322584.jpg (1284x1254, 1.13M)

Don't want to derail the thread, but it looks like a thread with a relatively low bot count for now. There is some seriously weird shit going on here and on Twitter rn. On here all topics are pretty much slide threads. Most of the ottawa stuff is gone. They’ve buried what just happened in London. Same thing on Twitter. Not only that but there is interstellar levels of deboosting, shadow bans and even quarantining being enacted internet-wide. Not even sure if anyone will even see this post. Looks like they are scared and flipped a switch. I hope someone is seeing this.
This is an informational message. Godspeed anons and stay safe.

Get rid of the jews

Stop posting this shit.

If we got rid of every last jew it might do the trick because the. jews wouldn’t be around for us to obsess over

They serve Satan, Vladislav.

Jews are scum of the earth and they never shut up about British broadcasting

You can't. You'll either leave or join us. There are no other paths.

Jews are forced to serve the king like the Akkerman from anime. They are programmed slaves, but like the English/German Shepherds of incredible pedigree.

The fact that you mutts think your flag means anything shows how low class your breeding really is. These flags only existed for 100-300 years MAX.

Your existence is like that of a pitbull. It came into being because of the warring time where kings battled. We sent you to kill each other and flex on our counterparts. Why else would existence itself be so daunting for you now?

You're looking for a war that is over, done, and settled. The human race itself managed to innovate war out of the equation. The only humans we want now are Golden Retrievers and Chihuahuas.

What is so hard to understand about the nature of pets. Why can't you stupid humans understand that anything can be a pet. You see it made a fetish, but you don't understand you're just a simple pet that needs to obey the master. Stop trying to resist because it's just making your children suffer.

Seriously. Look at your kids, or more likely someone else's, and realize they love to be treated like a prized pet. You have ruined yourselves with your terrible ego. Simply go to sleep and make your children into pets for us and we can all have a nice peaceful eternity together.

Not your private army

Attached: 1639298969275.jpg (1024x1024, 146.77K)

i do not like the so called jews

>1 John 2:22-23
>22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

get redpilled on the jews
>marching to zion: talmud exposed
youtu.be/EVKvJtbp4sY
(best christian documentary)

>the jews and their lies
youtu.be/hz5QfJmgRTk

The most disrespectful thing to do is speak in such a way as to address multiple people without directly addressing any one of those people. This is the BasedBoy communist talkie talkie that everyone despises everyone but is most certainly despised most on an user board where all messages are assumed to be read by countless lurkers.

fucktard.

Well user that's well and good, but here is the massive flaw.
Athens was not built out of hatred towards egyptians.
Rome was not made out of hatred of the Guals, or turks/ottomans.
London was not crafted from hatred of vikings/french.
American wasn't founded out of hating the british.
You CAN NOT build a people, a civilization, or a culture out of hating others.
All great empires were made out of a love of their people, their values, their creations.
If you want Whites to unify you MUST spread White Wellbeing, love of Western culture, and heritage, and demand all brother wars end.
Only way to stop antiwhitism and get at the kike source.

Attached: AHNHH.png (1024x1006, 409.37K)

((Any Forums))

Attached: 1634253351750.jpg (900x881, 156.45K)

Okay user. What are you going to do about the hundred years of antiwhite propaganda that has infected 95% of all Whites? How are you going to purge antiwhitism from Whites so they stop propagating it?

Attached: Corrupt_Republic.png (1280x1280, 650.06K)

If anons did another poster campaign we might get White Wellbeing out in society, thus more on our side, thus more against jews.
But k do nothing.

Attached: NWG.png (2550x3300, 44.65K)

No one is asking you too. But put your focus on Whites and help them.
You can still hate jews while loving your fellow White and trying to help them.

Attached: White_Dignity.jpg (1280x1280, 191.15K)

fuck u kike, it is you who will be dealt with in world of warcraft

By getting rid of all the Jews. Sinple relly

I don't know user, I think pol will forever be obsessed with jews. Unless... maybe if we killed them all. That might do it.

Athens was built on hating tyrants. Rome was made on hating monarchy. London was crafted on hating the Spanish and French war machines. America was founded on hating colonial enterprise. I don't want to stop "antiwhitism." Frankly, I dislike most Europeans along with non-Whites, and I don't think all Whites deserve live. Every movement needs to have an "other" to direct the course of its broader drives. Killing international banking/ globalism (which Jews are heavily overrepresented in) is a good place for a new Western confederacy to start.

Attached: 1569818206452.jpg (776x827, 144.61K)

You mispelled biggest lie there user