Any advice for a 25 year old NEET who lives off his parents?

Ive been frantically looking for work because if I dont get a job within a month il be evicted. Houses cost 700k- 1 million dollars where im at. Am I fucked?

Attached: NEET LIFE.jpg (900x900, 107.66K)

Seriously should i just act like a nigger and hit licks in San Fransisco and re sell it? Is that how people are making hustles today?

I dont want to do that but man i got no options. No degree, norcal is so beyond fucked with no job availability. I dont wanna work at Vons forever

Become an electrician

Just get a job

You cant just "get a job" Ivan.

Our country is fucked and were gonna get dragged into a war to fight your country.

No money to pay for trade school.

I am so lucky to be able to have free rent at my parents or else id be on the street panhandling or committing serious robbery to get ahead. Is this the future for all white men?

you pay for trade school in ameriaca?
here you just get an apprenticeship and the employer pays for you.

live somewhere less ridiculous.

Nothing is free in America aussiebro. Everything costs money. If your poor here its survivable but basically fucked. Im sleeping under a bridge ina couple weeks.

clicked on this thread to give advice, but then i saw you're a memeflag, so go fuck yourself.

Drive trucks. It's like being a neet on wheels. No experience or training required.

CDL's cost money I dont have. Atleast 2k.

You cant even get an apprenticeship without first joining a union

You get cdl training for free by signing a contract to drive for one of the majors. You need to stick out at least a year anyways before looking for better pay

Yep precisely. Then your forcecd to join a union from Wops on the east coast or mexicans on the west coast. YEEEEET.

FedEx or Amazon package handler. $18 starting here they hire anybody and promote from within

>frantically looking for work because if I dont get a job within a month il be evicted
>looking at houses
nigger you are high

Im giving reference to the housing market. I cant even afford a 900 dollar a month studio apartment. Should I just hitchhike it from CA-the midwest?

Large companies do tuition reimbursement. Got $5000 for being part time at Fedex for a year

I cant take the vaccine. As long as they dont need the clotshot il work for them.

Never leave
Call their bluff

Military or Uber/Doordash/Amazon while living in your car.

Not for every role and not for contractors.