Was this anti-nuclear propaganda by the Jews?

Attached: serie-chernobyl-netflix.jpg (1280x720, 46.51K)

It works in favor of the Russians, though, since if Europe forgoes nuclear power it will be even more dependent on Russian oil and natural gas. Do the jews want that? I was under the impression they did not. I think it's just jews making the Russians look bad, nothing more. They've been anti-Russian ever since jew Trotsky lost out to goy Stalin.

>They've been anti-Russian ever since jew Trotsky lost out to goy Stalin.
Lol, ever since Khazaria destruction.

Netflix is just another godless abyss.
What would you expect?

It seemed more anti Russian than anything. Like the real disaster wasn't the nuclear fallout, but the secrecy and incompetence of the Soviet leadership. That's what seemed to be the focus of the show.

Why does the establishment hate nuclear everyway? Do they just reject absolutely everything that could be considered good or logical?

Probably, since Nuclear is a means of national autonomy.

Svetoslav pilled.

Attached: Svyatoslav.jpg (400x370, 16.62K)

Maybe they made it because the story around Chernobyl is interesting

yeah I think they hate it because it would cause alot of other industries to collapse. sometimes though you gotta rip off that bandage

I thought that since it dropped right before the vaccines that there was a message there about repeatedly doubling-down on party line and corruption. "Every lie told incurs a debt to the truth"

Nukes are a hoax. If you can’t realize this, you’re a midwit. This is the ultimate midwit benchmark.

the thread is about nuclear energy though

It's been made because a lot of people find the story fascinating and they had to over dramatize it because it's not a documentary and they had to make their money back. If anything it was a shit against commies, not nuclear power itself.

Nuclear energy is also fake. This is why it is de-emphasized for “alternative energy sources”; real nuclear energy would be nearly limitless. Nuclear power plants effectively boil water and it’s passed off as a byproduct of fission. Chernobyl was staged to make the nuclear hoax more realistic, as was Fukushima. There are people still living in Chernobyl and Fukushima with zero health risks, despite there being supposedly deadly radiation present for the next ten thousand years. Same for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The nuke hoax is just part of the foundation myth of NWO, along with the Holohoax, Cold War, 9/11 and Coronacaust.

Attached: IMG_20220203_193211_912.jpg (720x720, 66.97K)

Attached: 55E80E13-B51F-4C8E-AF56-902A22A5A62F.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Correction: They were anti-Russian before Lenin, pro-Russian during Lenin, and anti-Russian again from Stalin onward.

Yeah most likely, it's not awful though. One of the few good things Netflix put out, even if it adds fuel to the fire.

how cold war is a hoax

US and USSR are both run by freemasons and jews. Use the fear of “nuclear winter” to steer the world into a Judaeo-Masonic One World Government.

idk, I watched the one on HBO