Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't

Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't.

Attached: IMG_20220204_022402_871.jpg (720x1280, 145.08K)

Atheism not being the first step is the mistake. No intelligent creature will think this all happened on accident. Basic critical thinking will show all this is intelligent design.

Bullshit. Creationism is for fragile little minds that cannot grasp the process of nature and evolution.

Why? You're correct.

Evolution is obviously real. The question is the origin of the universe. Big Bang? From where? The origin of the Big Bang? Well what was the origin of the origin? This is an endless loop that can't be reasoned out. This leaves open the distinct possiblity of a greater power. However people who worship formal religions, like christcucks, are retarded. Imagine thinking you've got it all figured out.

I totally agree.
No matter which way we look at it or what we believe in, we will never ever know what happened before the beginning.

retarded secular garbage

what-i-can-see-and-feel-ism, ain't got no time for anything else

Fragile little minds dont understand that the process of nature and evolution is a byproduct of creation. What is the creator no one will know.

tl;dr the holocaust didn't happen

if nothing was created nothing could evolve.

>read it
>reddit nigger garbage
Christ is king

AAAAAA

FUCKING BASED I LOVE YOU

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OH MY GOD

>Real occult witchcraft/magick
Based.
>Religion, any flavour
Based.
>Spiritualism
Based.
>Skepticism
Based.
>Understanding of scientific method.
Based.
>Naturalism
Cringe; modernist materialism under the guise of rationality.

one small correction OP

Attached: one small correction.png (720x1280, 1.1M)

your chart is the result of you being from the second panel
very ironic

Fuckin CIA Niggers

Op, what's it like to
>watch your materialist ideology die a quiet death of irrelevance?
>watch more and more of your friends and family adopt spiritualistic perspectives?
>erroneously believe that Christianity/Islam/Paganism is the opposite of your belief system?
>continously fight your deep mind's desire to accept irrational mysticism?
>battle your own nature in service to your bloated ego?
>wrestle with an endless void of meaninglessness that you are unable to fill?
>watch your preconceived notions of reality crumble?
>not have realized that your belief system was created by the same men that are responsible for Liberalism?

Genuinely curious. I'm not trying to stop you from believing your pseudo-intellectial nonsense.

Attached: 1643126424231.jpg (900x900, 145.02K)

>Im not the cringe kind of science worshipper
>Im the smart kind, you know i like understand the scientific process and stuff
Kys brainlet

none of these would save you from the fires of jahannam user
repent and become muslim

Attached: Screenshot_20220123-210029_Gallery.jpg (1079x1393, 507.8K)

The question of scale is philosophical in nature since it's one of those "unknowables".
They don't call it "observable universe" for nothing, there is no way for us to prove OUR beginning is the beginning of it all, it might very well be that OUR universe is one of quadrillions out there, seperated by unimaginable amounts of void.
What we also have to consider is that science isn't even sure how the universe will end. We might be up for a big crunch, entropy going down so much that everything is converging through gravity once again into a single point - which would conveniently also explain how the big bang happened if not by just nothing splitting spontaneously into matter and antimatter, going into imbalance somehow and then fucking exploding into this we see now.
But all this begs the question:
Who wrote the rules?
Are there "areas"/dimensions with other rules? Are there possibilities to communicate between them? To work together and trade even?
How deterministic is life even? If we are in a big bang, big crunch loop, how often did we live this exact life so far?
Do not let anyone FUD you into writing of science as trash just because some cucks pretend to like it. Always remember Einstein was a Jew, this shit might be a psy-op and all he said were so far theories, confirmed by even more "math" bullshit we can't prove. So there's lots of room for imagination.

That would be animism.