DISCORD TO CHAT

Is there a POL discord by any chance? I want to talk to people on ppl but hate Any Forums interface? Any help?

Attached: nerd-face-emoji-clever-emoticon-with-glasses-vector-28926172.jpg (1000x1080, 112.21K)

kys

at least put in some effort, glownigger faggot

This is what happens when the glowniggers do diversity-hiring...

if you put "sage" in the options field you wont bump the post when you reply, please use this feature on posts of this quality in the future

Attached: no reply.png (696x858, 924.95K)

>DISCORD TO CHAT
Fuck off faggot
go get your 4wheeler and head on over to the capital... kek

my bad

THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!! I LITERALLY JUST WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE BUT I FUCKING HATE 4CHANS INTERFACE VET ME BAN ME IDC

You know, there's quicker ways for you if you wish to experiment a discord ban.

OI. Don't fucking reply to me, sub-human maggot. Kys, fucking faggot.

skill issue

too corruptable, liekly to lead to lower quality idscussion, very easily infiltradable and other things.

I know this may be hard for you to understand, but simply have a desire to communicate with people on the fringe. I was just banned from a K group because I didn't have guns. But I wanted to talk to them

skill issue git gud

It has to be a diversity-hire... Again, kys faggot.

I know this is strange, but it is fun for me to talk to people i don't normally talk to, this I ask to talk. On something not 4chb because eindont like captcha and waiting etc

ever tried reddit? that seems like more your speed

ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
SAGE IS IN EFFECT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT

Attached: E_laa8TVEAUIXiv.jpg (509x512, 23.49K)

>this I ask to talk. On something not 4chb because eindont like captcha and waiting etc
it's a phone fagging chink

>bumps the thread

>>feels bad man

im drunk af kiddo :)
go to sleep, you got skool in the morning cutie pie

I have no idea how to use Reddit, and like I said I am curious about talking to the fringes. Thus I would like to talk to speak to people on POL, what is wrong with that?

reddit is a bastion of free speech with all sorts of fringe communities. this place is just a hivemind full of censorship. you should try reddit its much better

>I have no idea how to use Reddit
wait, this guy might be alright