Do you think the only reason Jesus hasn't come back yet is because we were such giant douchebags to him at first and he...

Do you think the only reason Jesus hasn't come back yet is because we were such giant douchebags to him at first and he doesn't wanna go through all that again. Like we tortured his ass, made him wear a crown made out of twigs with thorns, whipped him till he was more red than anything, and then nailed him to some wood and for good measure we stabbed him in the side with a spear and drank his blood. If Jesus was supposed to be the human version of God then that shit has GOT to hurt, I wouldn't wanna return if it risked that shit happening to me again even if it meant "saving" my followers.

Attached: 9876543245678.jpg (760x535, 60.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/gods_timing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh and then we did the exact same to his most loyal follower, but this time we nailed him to some wood UPSIDE DOWN.

I'm sorry Jesus :(

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

either he's a fucking zombie or you believe in reincarnation, if its the latter then why the fuck would it only happen to jesus

His comback will not be in human form, he will lead the forces of destruction.

he looked like a zombie by the end of all that shit desu lol

or maybe it was a cope made up by his followers? and the reason why they couldn't find his body was because it was buried inside a mass grave like all people who get executed for high crimes by Roman law.

Op i think the real reason the jesus hasnt come back is because the whole story is a big ol pile of caca.

He already saved us by paying for all sins with his blood.
It's up to us now.

>because we were such giant douchebags to him
>we tortured his ass, made him wear a crown made out of twigs with thorns, whipped him till he was more red than anything, and then nailed him to some wood and for good measure we stabbed him in the side with a spear and drank his blood.

Yeah, now that you mention it: Why the hell did (((we))) do that?

How absolutely buttblasted would Christians be if, during the much anticipated Second Coming of Jesus event was under way, the Jews promptly, easily and effortlessly crucified the ever-loving shit out of Jesus Christ.

Again?

Attached: 1619630268458.jpg (1024x712, 504.14K)

It will be even funnier if he comes back levitating inside a series of spinning multi-eyed wheels and just frying people all day with laser vision, and like nothing can stop him and it’s just a hovering death machine with an emaciated man wearing a crown of thorns piloting it.

>christcucks
Imagine following a dead religion

Attached: 1643662452089.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

>we

"But you do not call God. It is enough for you to think about making the common evil an
individual good: to increase your wealth, appropriate higher and higher powers, enjoy
and enjoy. You do not care about those suffering − the best ones. Even less about God.
Indeed, you rise up to challenge, daring to call Him, O blasphemers, to ratify your
Satanic thoughts and acts. You challenge Him to show Himself, for you tell yourselves,
“God does not exist. We are God.” Satan is already heaping up infernal coals upon your
accursed tongues and your souls that have been sold, and I set them afire with my fury.
I curse you from this very moment, serpents in the guise of man, and if you hold the
excommunications of my saints and the execrations of my good ones as a sparrow's
feather that does no harm if it falls upon someone − for you possess a heart of granite −
my curse will penetrate to bring you torment because I am the one who open valleys,
split mountains, separate seas, and shake the earth with the will of my thought, and I
can penetrate into the flint of your heart and make it crumble as if it were a fragile
bubble of blown glass.
Profaners, liars, wicked ones − be accursed for all the evil you do, for all the souls that
you cast into despair over God's goodness, that you corrupt by your example, and that
you steal from Me by ruining them in every way. do not fear. As I will be just and
merciful to the weak whom you have bent to evil with your strength, I will be equally
just and inexorable with you. Beginning on this earth. Your power, your stolen riches,
distilled from the pain of thousands of men, will vanish from your hands like the smoke
of straw which is burnt because it is too dirty to be kept. Nor will there be any effective
defense for you that have overstepped all limits."
Valtorta's notebooks, 12/11/1943

>upto us now
To do what?
Does jesus want us to explore space or cleanse the world of Muslims?

Yeah I guess you’d really truly have to love the world more than anything else in order to do nothing while your son is sacrificed like that

No, Almoghty is just giving us more time to repend. Even if there is a single soul that can be converted and saved time will be given to us. Earth is His garden and while it bears fruits it will be maintained. When we stop producing fruits garden will be harvested and cleaned

The bible is actually a remake of the original book of instructions to fight against parasites. It's made influential by half-truths and sensationalization. Churches were stations of sound purification connected to crops grown outside, which were grown in symmetrical form. Purification healed people of all ills and the plants were rid of all fungus and disease.

Attached: 5elpcd.jpg (500x696, 95.21K)

Jesus is right here with us, frens.

Attached: Alpha-and-Omega.jpg (576x720, 115.12K)

Nowadays people are forced to use pharma. Pharma actually increases the likelyhood of chronic ills by treating the symptoms and not the cause. People should fast by eating raw foods for a week in a month, whilst cleansing their system of any foreign beings, their excrement and accumulated heavy metals. People should also spend a prolonged period out in the wilderness without the constant bombardment of stimuli and information. Everything can be cured that way. From parkinsons to cancer.

Is jesus a namefag?

>posting a widely known larper who was paid to create these heretical tiktok videos
Your double digit atheist noggin is not doing too well.
>dead religion
>religion only good if new and exciting and popular on the internet!
I genuinely hope God has mercy on you and ends your life soon and painlessly.

Jesus is coming back... but this time he is pissed off.

Attached: 1585828631114.jpg (680x661, 62.46K)

Only the thieves, the Devil and his children, the JEWS are guilty of Killing Christ (John 8:44; 10:10)

He came back and his name was Titus Vespasianus. Christianity is a psy-op from 1st century AD in the war between Romans and Jews. It has since spun out of control and been the designated slave religion for various ruling parties of philo-semites.

Deat Christians, stop worshiping Jews. Jesus never existed. The Catholic church is since long infiltrated. Even if you ignore the psy-op aspect of the religion and simply look at the philosophical parts, it is still simple slave morality. Nietzsche did a good dissected of it over 100 years ago. It is a savior cult spun out of control (probably with the help of Jews to subvert the goyim).

>things that never happened
either post pic + timestamp from jesus or stfu and gtfo

If you look at a description of any seemingly innocent vitamin or mineral sold in the pharmacy you can read out such things as : Iron oxide(coloring) Titanium dioxide(coloring) etc. These metals accumulate in the liver. Just look at the labels.

If god sent a prophet every year for 2000 years the christians would deny all 2000 of them. And so they have. They will only accept the devil himself who promises the end of all life and the end of the cycle of reincarnation. Not that it matters because these is just a board to pontificate your personal dogma and illusion yourself that you made an impact on the world. There is no debate only posturing, and most important the winners do not waste their time here it is the land of losers and irrelevant minds that cannot enact their will on reality.

this.

Rome did nothing wrong

Spending time daily in God's Word makes a dramatic difference. If I go a few days I start to spiritually fade where I don't notice it. I'm reminding myself of that a lot lately, because I start to worry if I don't stay in God's Word, that supernatural peace isn't with me.

It's all in His timing, Babylon will fall (Rev 17-18) after it builds up to a certain point, there's no telling to what degree they will succeed. But in the end, they will fail, just like the first attempt.
openbible.info/topics/gods_timing

Attached: european_union_parliament_03__tower_of_babel__by_nixseraph-d5ttxao.jpg (1334x599, 168.92K)

Attached: 27813-11032015-John-14-27-social.png (1100x640, 407.65K)

Attached: isaiah 43 - Pass through the waters.jpg (474x266, 36.96K)

Attached: do not be afraid of them.png (853x267, 211.68K)

>Do you think the only reason Jesus hasn't come back yet is because we were such giant douchebags to him at first and he doesn't wanna go through all that again.
No he is time lord, prepare heaven time stop rainbow bubblegum beyond time no passage until death quatrain bypass filter

Babylon has already fallen and is long gone. There is no double meaning to it christcuck.

it got butt fucked by germanics and christians

Attached: Psalm 46 - God is our Refuge.jpg (474x474, 39.55K)