Aus/pol/ /vote1UAP/ UAP chad edition

Updates on Canberra, STILL nothing happening.

snakeandstars.com/

Attached: 1643697394961.jpg (1259x833, 102.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k86hbc1Pr-w&ab_channel=AussieCossack
t.me/OzTrucksToCanberra
youtube.com/watch?v=OGa94khvGOk
youtube.com/watch?v=rKNJuZTtGvk&t=28s
snakeandstars.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=k86hbc1Pr-w&ab_channel=AussieCossack

Attached: gif7.gif (500x500, 55.54K)

Is Adelaide a nice and quiet place to live? I fucking hate penrith. Too many ethnics have moved here, and all the Aussies are fuckwit bogans.

Palmer bros, is it true what they say, will we really get a free Big Mac coupon if we vote for UAP?

Attached: Palmer-1.png (803x796, 145.19K)

t.me/OzTrucksToCanberra
Tonnes of glowies in here got banned for no reason for saying the truth that this is controlled opposition watch yourselves Canberra anons

this is what happens when suddenly organisers and leaders appear at protests that weren't there previously

This is fake news, but I have been told from HQ that Clive is considering replacing the GST with the BLT.

quick question goys, do city wide blackouts affect cameras?

Never masked, never jabbed, never checked in. Anyone else?

Attached: gremlinmeme16.jpg (614x407, 80.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OGa94khvGOk
youtube.com/watch?v=rKNJuZTtGvk&t=28s

Make sure to add these to the site.

LEBS AND CHINKS FUCK OFF

Attached: staycalmmakethemseethe.jpg (1080x1920, 298.09K)

I love walking past all the masked dickheads at coles at the entrance. They all look up and start having a short circuit.

fuck off from a city you dumb cunt. SA here and Adelaide is filled with faggots, trannys and chinks. Come home mate the country is where you're meant to be.

I wear a mask to hide my identity. It is now socially acceptable to wear a skimask in public basically. It’s great.

do I have to get telegram to view the glowfest? Surely, if cunts had two working braincells, they'd realise that any meaningful action is most likely going to be infiltrated and hijacked. If anything, it has the likelihood of creating hundreds of Brenton Tarrants, too bad they're all retarded.

Checked. Any experience with public housing in S.A.?

I masked right at the beginning when we were not sure what the virus was and all that 'Chinaman dropping dead in streets' shit was out there. Realized it was a con, never again.

nice, I live in pirie, it's pretty comfy here

I'm hoping to become a sparkie in the future. Is there high demand for sparkies in the country?

q.r-erinos n000000000

Attached: 1634044240806.jpg (555x631, 76K)

cuckboy

do your cert 2 first

Got my blood results back

I have higher testosterone than the majority of the population. I never would have guessed it

Attached: the-northman.jpg (896x504, 67.29K)

UAP, the zionist jewish run party! lmao

>snakeandstars.com/
Drudge clone layout, interesting choice user

you probably have manbooba then

why are you faggots so cringe who gives a shit about similarities why are you even mentioning this like it matters?

Yeah, I will. If I complete it, I'll be a better man than Ian. That cunt still hasn't done his cert.

no theres fuck all demand there are so many sparkies I personally know 5 that have gone into other professions