Is facebook dead?

This is a HUGE drop. I mean their stock prices they are back to where they were in February of 2021...

Attached: Dead+spoonbill_38ed5b_9330047[1].jpg (1200x1050, 119.45K)

That's what happens when you ban all the COVID liars. Page views down so ad revenue is down.

Just charge more for user data lol

Literally a nothing burger, stocks up in less than 1 month as usual

Facebook might well be over it's hump and on the downswing.
IDK but anyway if it weren't for Amazon posting mega earnings after hours today I'd say you were gonna see a panic sell of epic proportions tomorrow. But IMO the Amazon earnings might save things. There's....probably gonna be some people who wanna make a mass exodus out of these bloated tech monopolies. Particularly with the pandemic winding down.

IDK man. Crazy times in the market these days. Esp with the potential rate hikes

The earnings report they posted was bad but it wasn't that bad. I think the thing that scares people is that they're hemorrhaging new users for the first time ever. They're losing marketshare to TikTok, which by the way is a Chinese company meaning this is the end of an American empire.

Fb IS the dead internet theory at play.

How the FUCK is some computer bullshit worth that kinda money? It's just a few websites strung together where people post text and pics and shitty videos.
237 BILLION? Like what the actual fuck? That's more than the entire world's meth and coke business for a half a decade.

Good point. It's amazing how these websites make so much money.

I literally just did the math.
Somehow this company LOST 32.9 dollars PER PERSON ON EARTH.
$237B divided by 7,200,000,000.

How the FUCK do they lose $32USD per human life on earth? How much are they worth? How do you make that kinda money selling basic information? It's not even highly classified super sekrit shit, it's just cooking recipes, tastes in shoes, whether someone uses iphone or android...
It's not worth that kinda money because literally no one gave a SHIT about this stuff in the early 2000s. You don't make a $200B+ market out of thin air, the universe cannot tolerate that level of bullshit.

How the fuck do you LOSE the GDP of entire nations because some people stop writing texts and posting pics on a server?

They probably lost potential Gan of those billions.

*Gain im typing on my phone

Guess no one is interested in meta.

It blows my mind how there's this combined trillion-dollar market(per year FFS) now that literally did not exist when 9/11 happened, that produces literally nothing, and it's even useless for the black market.
I could understand if social media was flowing with dope and guns and shit, but it's literally just the most boring and useless information on earth filled with shitty bots and morons.

The information that flows through our shitty lil site here is more valuable.

i will never forget that they killed myspace so they could have their little faggy spy website to monitor everyone

>that produces literally nothing
It distributes personalized propaganda directly to citizens

Stock pricing and company valuation are fake. It's what the Jews do now instead of usury.

It's not even useful for spying. None of these sites are. No one who is actually a threat is gonna talk on any social media. It's an embarrassing joke.
How the fuck do you make money like that(237 billion to LOSE) peddling useless information? They're printing as much money as the Fed.

>I mean their stock prices they are back to where they were in February of 2021
lmao, IT'S LITERALLY OVER and they're only worth 300 billion now instead of 400 billion, it's OGRES

Every single person I know that uses Facebook has been banned on it for some dumb shit (usually "covid misinformation" or telling someone they're an idiot). Maybe they learned.

Almost everyone on earth is on Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp and so their data profiles are sold to marketers and anyone who will pay for it. It's not the tech that's amazing, it's the size of the product (it's users) which is amazing.

How can anyone be so fucking unlucky? (me)

Bought crypto in april 2021, sold in december at a loss because people convinced me it was useless and to buy actual stocks instead

Buy facebook with the scraps I had left, and now this shit

But it sucks at that. BADLY. Even Tiktok is shitty at programming zoomers. Twitch too. Some asshole like Hasan makes a few million because dumbasses, that ain't shit compared to $237B. You could pay a decent hitman $2M to take out Hasan, that's how little he's worth.

$237,000,000,000! "Lost"?! WAT?

THIS

Attached: pup.jpg (650x650, 81.43K)

i hope so, i'm glad i left that fucking usless website.
life is much better without social media, my attention span slowly returning to normal, now i read books instead.

Not really. They're not gaining that much info. It's really basic shit. You could send out a general survey and get more info on a customer.
The dossiers that the NSA draws up on people is WAY more thorough and WAY WAY more valuable.

goyim programming is valuable rabbi

Because it's more addicting than meth and coke. Plus, it's a platform that plays ads constantly while people are getting their fix. This is crack for the new age

Lmfao he gambled everything on VR goggles what a fucking idiot

hell hath no fury like a a banned user

Attached: LORDHUMONGOUS3.jpg (1233x806, 152.65K)

Maybe. Literally hundreds of billions just in ad money though?
Give me $200B and see what happens to the world. I'll change history for a fraction of the value of this faggot shit.

It's obscene how much money is in play here. I understand "economics of scale" well but this is WAY past that shit.
You could buy the NFL and all teams for the price that FB is losing just because people are leaving the services. Literally own Tom Brady and his likeness.

It's a data gathering honey pot.
Data is the new gold these days. The gold rush was replaced by the data rush, all these jewish corporations like Google and Facebook live off mining data from everyone.

FB, unlike all other platforms has access to the rawest data to unadulterated, instinctive responses & exchanges of text, clicks, backspacing, deletions etc & gaining insights beyond anything ever imagined. Zuckerberg has likely tapped into paradigm that human will & its metaphysical mechanics.