When will whites finally admit that the Chinese are superior to them?

When will whites finally admit that the Chinese are superior to them?

Attached: 1643925182218[1].jpg (644x488, 63.63K)

I mean everyone knows they will rule the world next, so I guess so for now at least.

Show me one example in China's 5000 year history of them ever maintaining an Empire outside their own territorial borders.
They can barely go a century before having a civil war that makes any European war look like a fun time. They will never be a world power.

Cope you’re Canadian literally look outside lmao

Why do Chinese wear White mans clothes if they are so superior? Thats cringe

when they win a war (against us) though any war at all would also be the same bet

Wow they managed to blackmail and economically strong arm their way into some of our institutions. This has lasted maybe 2 decades. It will not last because the Chinese cannot actually govern anything for shit. The second some Earthquake or Typhoon hits them they will fall apart like the paper tiger they are.

True, at least they are all Chinese and a majority. I cant hate that.

just sometimes

Attached: China-Xi-Jinping-Communist-Party-Mao-Suit.jpg (1600x1062, 91.3K)

The chinese have an entire 100 years called the century of shame. England and France cucked them the entire time. England and France alone cucked the entire chinese empire for 100 years.

So when you have an equivalent cuckening then maybe there will be something to talk about.

>They are all Chinese
They are mutts retard. I guess that's saying America is 100% Americans.
Also we have no idea what percentage of China is actually han

Attached: Chinka cucked.png (996x4372, 802.53K)

>He doesnt know about the history of China
Oh bro...
They have been ruled by foreign dynasties and raped into absolute submission so many times theres no such thing as a Han chinese anymore. And thats just the past 1000 years

Japanese, chinese, mongol, what's the difference, all chink.

And before the British had an empire they were a tiny regional power nearly always constantly getting their shit pushed in by France. And before the Mongols had an empire they were some horse fucking barbarians who never washed and lived in tents. Looks like China are getting a much better start of things than most global suzerains get.

i hate amerimutts

Nothing to admit

We hate you too, fucking traitor to hitler.

Whites started every civilization. There is a reason mummies are always white aryans. Whites helped guide the other races. As God intended.

Attached: myth of blood.jpg (414x640, 57.94K)

still butthurt from earlier, huh xi chung?
you bugman will NEVER be humans

You are a slave. You are the dragon's children. We are the children of the Thunder Eagle. Slave.

Attached: Roman Eagle eating snake statue.jpg (214x236, 9.03K)

Chinese are superior.... and yet you give your Ching Chong avatar a superior white Anglo Saxon square jaw. Go back!

Attached: 1643947295114.jpg (700x700, 48.19K)

hope putin nukes your pissant country