Whatever happend to your passion Any Forums?

You used to be able to get the girl, get the money, get the job… now most of you are just losers whining about what used to be.
Don’t mommy’s milkers still motivate you in the morning?

Attached: 324EAF85-B59D-4459-9944-17E7EF0B94A6.jpg (750x1000, 154.03K)

i got the tim hortons

Attached: 1630216063870.png (1581x898, 1.38M)

>You used to be able to get the girl, get the money, get the job
Well, now we are the girl, the money, and the job, friendo

Attached: +_8b522fd507628aa62a71fcdb95af3976.jpg (326x326, 36.2K)

Nice photo. Would consensually molest in public.

No because the only milkers I know are my mothers.

>You used to be able to get the girl, get the money, get the job
Fucking when?

learned the depressing truth about the world

fvndamentvs

Attached: pepius.jpg (773x1075, 185.84K)

Problem is that mainstream is drip feeding truth now.
So you can't drop bombshells anymore.
It's all been diffused essentially.

Make an OnlyFans already. Jesus.

Attached: 2.jpg (960x720, 95.72K)

Dropping out from the clownworld is hardly a loss dude.

I didn't know i needed to marry when i was 18 so now im 30 and dont have quite the looks or money to pull a young girl. I only want a girl i can have children with and absolutely will not subject a child to a whore mother.

you cant get the girl anymore because of dating apps, faceobook, smart phones

women have technology now which they never had before or understood, now the top 10% of chads are getting 99% of the girls out there for easy sex and the girls think they will be able to marry these guys

they dont give any average guy a chance, and we've been shown time and time again that an average looking girl will get 1000s of matches a day on dating apps, while an average guy is lucky to get 3 a month if that.

those same women will go on to become old maids , or cat ladies in their late 30s and be begging the average wagie cuck to come and pay for her 2-3 kids she now has as a single mother, which were chads children, meanwhile he is still on the dating apps getting women

this is why the incel movement is on the rise, because our society has completely collapsed due to technology and this is why that ted kazynski was right about everything, especially people having too much technology is messing up their minds.

Attached: 1620872085239.png (769x456, 528.85K)

has the devil ever been so obvious?

/thread

There was an erosion of trust, and people started experiencing things differently. Now let me borrow your tax card, I have to go to Costco

:)

Attached: 1642280687586_1_1.webm (1920x1080, 409.95K)

not my problem

not my clowns not my circus

Isn't that right for guys too? Above average men have easier access to beautiful girls on Instagram etc so regular looking girls don't get fucked as much as they used to and now have to prove their worth by joining the work force or just being loud and pretending they're fixing things instead of wasting their time

Tim Curry in Rocky Horrible, always was. Franken Furry.

>Isn't that right for guys too?
No. Why would even think that unless you buy into the "equality" retardation unironically?

Above average men have easier access to beautiful girls in Ibiza or Miami, user. Instagram is for undercover cops

She's getting married. It's ogre.