The Any Forumsack syndrome

Any Forumsack syndrome is a psychological disorder that occurs when a involuntary celibate is exposed to prolonged periods of isolation and denial. subject might show symptoms during normal conversations be it online or in real life.

Here are some observations recorded of a person under Any Forumsack syndrome -

Human - Hello

Any Forumsack - DA JOOZ

Friend - I am really bored, lets gather tonight for cigars and whiskey ?

Any Forumsack - DA JOOZ

Mother - You are spending too much time wasting your life on the internet, go out and do something.

Any Forumsack - DA JOOZ

Father - Get a job already and move out, maybe start a family of your own if you can.

Any Forumsack - DA JOOZ

Woman - What a weirdo, stop creeping me out.

Any Forumsack - DA JOOZ

It appears the auto-response is "DA JOOZ" to every chance of communication. in order to prevent this syndrome from expanding all over the world, the state needs to ban technology and internet access to young single men (who are the most affected group). the picture provided is how you identify such people.

Attached: Chud 9.png (1031x1338, 245.55K)

fuck off kike lol lmao

kek fpbp bumping this

The left can't create
It's always the same memes and copypastas
Posted over and over again

seethe and cope

Attached: op is a faggot.png (825x495, 352.51K)

BASED

>Any Forumsack syndrome is a psychological disorder that occurs when a involuntary celibate is exposed to prolonged periods of isolation and denial. subject might show symptoms during normal conversations be it online or in real life.
>Here are some observations recorded of a person under Any Forumsack syndrome -
>Human - Hello
>Any Forumsack - Kikes
>Friend - I am really bored, lets gather tonight for cigars and whiskey ?
>Any Forumsack - Kikes.
>Mother - You are spending too much time wasting your life on the internet, go out and do something.
>Any Forumsack - Kikes.
>Father - Get a job already and move out, maybe start a family of your own if you can.
>Any Forumsack - Kikes.
>Woman - What a weirdo, stop creeping me out.
>Any Forumsack - Kikes.
>It appears the auto-response is KIKES to every chance of communication. in order to prevent this syndrome from expanding all over the world, the state needs to ban technology and internet access to young single men (who are the most affected group). the picture provided is how you identify such people.

At least be accurate.

Attached: 4qoj4kgf42e81[1].png (920x722, 459.95K)

hello /leftypol/ shill, can you please kill yourself?

anarchist flag is not for chud usage, pick a different flag.

Attached: Chud.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)

bump

ywnbaw

hunny I'm gay, my very existence completely dismantles your paper thin argument.

Lmao, I love this, this is hilarious. Bump.

Hopefully all the lonely incels, nerds, autists and NEETS will seethe at this

What's Hybrid Vigor?

>not trippin just namefaggin
>meme flaggin
kys mydude, anyways I gotta get to bed my femboy and I are going bikeriding tomorrow and I need some beauty sleep. I just hope he hates niggers as much as me.

Sometimes it's the niggers though. Or wait, we wouldn't have a nigger problem if it weren't for da jooz.

Attached: 1608924550245.png (884x714, 1.04M)

Any Forumsface is not a good meme because it's literally based off the el paso shooter. it's not an archetype.

memes are archetypes. symbols, blank slates. this is why wojak is such a good meme and chud is not.

chud is a carbon copy of an individual, not a symbol, not a blank slate, rather it's just lefties pointing fingers at others because they identify their shadow in them and wish to scapegoat on them

Attached: bm3b7fhdqc461.png (1240x1773, 1.28M)

Not reading any of that

KYS kike.

Seethe & cope harder, chud.

Does any of the following apply to you?
Lonely
No friends
Incel
NEET
Ugly
Autistic/Asperger's/Nerdy

Attached: pollack_chud.jpg (313x445, 25.55K)

What happens when I just don't feel like getting a girlfriend? Just generally lazy as fuck and find being around other people gross not enough to hate socializing though, but more of a touching kind of thing even if they are relatives/close friends.

Does thus still make me Any Forumsack even though I don't meet the criteria to be one?

Thanks Rabbi!

Virgin Nazi vs Chad Mongol

Attached: virgin nazi.jpg (1346x803, 253.94K)

amusing but a little too narrow

you can have a chudlet sincerely convinced you're mtf for disagreeing with them over the ideal type of breakfast tea around here

Attached: EmergencyCleaningLady.jpg (275x183, 5.18K)