They fucking lied about the vaccines

What the fuck is this shit. I did everything they said, got Pfizer and booster. I went 23 months without catching covid, and I finally catch it after 3 weeks post booster.

Got covid 10 days ago, and I’m still fucking dealing with it. I thought I had defeated it 5 days ago when all the moderate symptoms subdued. But now I have Constant roller coaster of mild ass symptoms, low grade fever, cough, body aches. It’s

Either they fucking lied about what the vaccine does, or I’ve got some new variant that just lasts forever.

This is the biggest black pill ever.

Attached: 541B2477-E69C-41BB-98D6-BA6EF5EC0811.jpg (3000x2230, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLpXUHkULhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok chud

lol the "vaccine" wrecked your immune system gg no re get the booster faggot

Attached: 1473847688450.jpg (800x800, 137.27K)

oh nvm I see you already got the booster
wait until you can get another and take it faggot

You have covid? How'd that happen. You did everything they told you to.

Attached: 50b2376954f73894d38c3c71c7aa62e3.jpg (704x304, 14.61K)

Nah I’m done dude. Off this train.

My 2 yo brought it home from doctors office. All my kids got over it in 3 days, completely back to normal.

maybe you got a dud booster? you should get another one just to be safe.

Do you have your monthly injection of jew juice, user?

Attached: static.timesofisrael.png (1574x865, 1.62M)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

So you was Holocough denier?

youtube.com/watch?v=lLpXUHkULhY

Attached: Jew vaccine.jpg (637x632, 138.49K)

mox, amice. nos te carebimus.
Titulum iocus subtilis est. Illud emporium "Sneed's Feed & Seed" appellat, quoniam feed, seedcum uterque in sonum "-eed" terminant, ergo verba sonantes idem quam nomine erī, Sneed. Titulum nuntiat emporium esse "Formerly Chuck's", deferre dua verba, oriri cum "F" et "S" terminarent cum "-uck", sonantes idem "Chuck". Id est, quando Chuck erus emporii erat, id apellavisset... Heu, non necesse est ut nuntiem tibi!

ITS NOT A FUCKING VACCINE

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARDER RETARD

Hahahahahaha faggot retard

Fuck off concern troll shill
MAGA

Enjoy your VAIDS jabby faggot lol

Or maybe you are in such a bad shape that without the vax you'd be in a coffin now. Just maybe.

Attached: 1614581760089.jpg (357x322, 9.47K)

LMAO confirmed retard

Attached: you.png (403x448, 53.25K)

congrats on being a fucking idiot

>Either they fucking lied about what the vaccine does, or I’ve got some new variant that just lasts forever.
if they lied or weren't aware of the effects waning over time (remember, it was supposed to last forever), isn't is possible that they're lying or aren't aware of its side effects?

thank your for being a bigpharma labrat for free

Isaiah 55:6-9 KJV
[6] Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: [7] Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Just sit tight our brave scientists and market researchers are coming up with a whole NEW batch of vaccines and pills to help aid you in this trying time.. You made the right choice. Get vaccinated. Save lives.

I wish. Life would be so much easier if everything is reduced to juvenile black or white concepts.

you now have AIDS

kek what the fuck are you on about?

That means it's working.

Psalm 103:8-14 KJV
[8] The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. [9] He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. [10] He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. [11] For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. [12] As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. [13] Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him. [14] For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

>shot developed for alpha variant
>several mutations later
>why isn't working?
go get vented

Dumbass

sounds racist bro not cool