TRUCKERS STEAL FOOD FROM HOMELESS

Agent: Poo in The Loo Here, Reporting For Duty Sirs

It Appears The Shepherds of Good Hope, 256 King Edward Ave, Ottawa, ON K1N 7M1 have scammed the general population

Attached: shepherds-of-good-hope-fake-crises.jpg (2550x3300, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HS7a-eTLr68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: shepherds-of-good-hope-management.jpg (2550x3300, 1.76M)

Attached: shepherds-of-good-hope-workers.jpg (2550x3300, 2.23M)

bump
everyone is retarded, not much we can do. everyone around me already knows what the media is

>department of weaponized autism
>agent
>truckistan
Holy fuck I'm going to die of cringe

good you should slit your own throat while you are cringing, then panic with horrific anxiety and regret after a millisecond of feeling the blood spray from your neck, oh look you have seconds to live and those last seconds would be full of regret , jut like natures regret of letting you pollute this great creation with your existence

you are doing god work user! But erase the last part it's cringe as fuck.
Now, where should we spam that info?
>Can we call the cop for something relate to false accusation and scam?
>Can member of the convoy sue for defamation? >Can we call their place and said : We know what you did and you have 24h to tell the truth or we expose you. We have proof of the lied you made to scam people for donation?
>Can we show reddit they have been scam because they are the one that gave a lot of money to that shelter after the false accusation.

Let's brainstorm a bit, the hobo do not need that place they can go ask for food to the trucker for free.

damn i disagree with the aussie guy this is heckin based

Very cool. We need the department to investigate the memorial "desecrations"!!

KEK pass this along to the truckers

>truckistan

Kekistan is so fucking cringy fuck off tourist I bet you just watched that internet historian video on HWNDU

investigate both organizations please user
They have two with almost the same name for more possible funding shenanigans.

u leftists mad ahahahahah

Bump

I will.

Now this..
This is what I call crashing through the gate doing 98 saying let them truckers roll.

UOttawaScotty (convoy daily streamer) went down there yesterday and made a video, he even use to volunteer there. Its a shithole area and he even got karen'd when interviewing a homeless guy saying he wasn't more proud to be Canadian. youtu.be/HS7a-eTLr68

Thankyou for going above and beyond user. Soon this clown world will be a thing of the past.

Attached: 1509590887558.jpg (600x1230, 83.4K)

need more we gotta put these fags in their place

$650k for rent? How?

Bump