Canada is throwing the shackles off the COVID hell. In Australia there is no resistance anymore

Canada is throwing the shackles off the COVID hell. In Australia there is no resistance anymore.

How did Canada succeed where Australia failed?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9.28K)

it is interesting, isn't it? leafs have new clout on Any Forums while aussies have lost cred

>How did Canada succeed where Australia failed?
Did we win and I don't know about it yet?

Attached: signal-2021-11-18-18-48-39-928.gif (640x358, 2.5M)

convicts will get inline when the batons comes out

If you will notice, cuckage of the population is directly related to gun rights retained.

Jan 6 - ultimate insurrection
Canada some guns- honks
Australia no guns - shit all mate
NZ - horse face cunt lady runs the show
England - roving rape bands roam the countryside

We have a Charter of Rights.

>They don't

Attached: Beautifulperson.jpg (474x284, 28.68K)

Canada is not getting rid of COVID restrictions anytime soon. The politicians are all talk, no action. It will be June and muh next variant will be cooked up by the MSM, and they will be mandating the JOOmicron vaccine.

the charter did fuck all. only after people started being a pain did changes happen

I used to think that Australia would be the first country to break the chains. Now, they would be the last country to ever do so. I'm like the only one in my surroundings who isn't pozzed. 99% of Aussies are fucking pozzed beyond belief.

How did you ever come to have such a warped view of Australia? We've always been a huge nanny state and Australians are so ignorant when it comes to politics easily the most politically illiterate Anglos

You would have to have an IQ of an orangutan to legitimately believe that this narrative will keep going.

even the most stupid fucking normies i know are becoming anti-restrictions

Attached: 63rmsf.jpg (869x500, 78.31K)

lol I know you haven't left the country in a long time. litterally every place abroad is better than this shithole.
In a 3rd world shitter you have more freedoms.

I know we're a nanny state but I still had hope until that point. I don't deserve this, I want to live in a free place. However, the best option is to move to another country.

sex with animals

Most people are just completely broken. They've done something to us.

I've never been overseas. I'm only 20. I've only ever seen the world from photos and videos.

No, you didn't - yet.
But you at least put up a fight.

Both countries are fucking gay so I don’t really care

I'd honestly be embarassed to be an aussie right now. When was the last time so much tyranny was met with so little resistance?

>WE'RE NUMBER THREE IN THE WORLD FOR PRIVATE FIREARMS OWNERSHIP

Attached: HONKHONNNK.jpg (589x785, 429.93K)

>How did Canada succeed where Australia failed?

They have a protest in Canberra don't they?...what do you want them to do?

Saskatchewan dropped the mandates. And I think Alberta too now. We made Justin flee from Ottawa and got O'Toole kicked out. The war isn't over but the tide is turning. More provinces will follow suit I hope

they had insane high energy protests at the start but it fizzled out

CUTE THEIR DICKS OFF.

Most of our gun owners are fudds and faggots.

or the media is just not showing you whats going on in Australia

there is a massive resistance camp in the middle of our capital. they had guns taken off them today..

Aus bros there is still plenty of resistance out there. They want you to think we have lost. Never give up, never surrender.
t. lost my job due to mandates back in oct, now just traveling around this beautiful country of ours while i still can before winter lockdown. final destination FNQ.

even cuck ass provinces like Manitoba signalling dropping all mandates by spring.

Don't worry soon Leaf Peacekeepers will be sent to Australia to liberate you. Try not to get gassed before then

Attached: 762.jpg (625x315, 76.59K)

We didn’t succeed at anything yet, con party in shambles, Trudy saying he won’t be intimidated from his cottage, talk about possible military action.

Can you guys leave?

based. what ive learned from all this is it only takes a small dedicated group to bring about change.

in alberta literally all it took was a couple hundred farmers and truckers + tow companies refusing to help the cops.

You guys are getting fucking cocky...win first then gloat

Germany will be the last.