What the fuck is going on in Canada?

theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/02/neurological-illness-affecting-young-adults-canada

WTF is going on? Can canadians tell more about it?

Attached: file.png (647x627, 498.88K)

They're eating too much muskrat I hear. Perhaps it's the Canadian beaver as well.

Canada can't come to the phone right now, We're busy saving our country from globohomo. please call again when we defeat tyranny. Thank you.

Attached: 1643899551879.jpg (259x194, 11.96K)

I heard it has something to do with Lobsters

sounds like prions.

Crutzfeld-jacobs disease
or chronic wasting disease (CWD) often found in wildlife, ie Deer.
iirc it was around New brunswick this was happening.
But really the only important thing happening here is picrel

Attached: 1615782178825.jpg (680x750, 72.05K)

canine AIDS

AHEM

> HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK HONK HONNNK HONK HONNNNNNNK

Attached: HONKHONNNK.jpg (589x785, 429.93K)

Supposedly their may be issues with a company fucking with the water or the land in new Brunswick

Winter vagina

Vaccines are safe and effective™

Attached: CA39CB43-440E-4322-9C5C-935529BEEBB5.jpg (1024x558, 140.05K)

Prion disease from the “vaccines”. Should’ve started in 2.5 years from the first injection, but the boosters have been accelerating everything. Whoops.

Vaccines, something they're spraying in the atmosphere, microwave radiation, nanotech, who knows.

The issue is that this crap appears before the vax

Keep honking and put this shit on Trudeau's responsibilty list since the canadian government tried to hide it and get away with it

THIS THE ONE WHERE THEY CANT WRITE CERTAIN THE LETTERS

WATCH PONYPOOL ITS VERY COOL
ABOUT A LINGUISTIC VIRUS

THE BOOK IS A LITTLE BETTER BUT THIS GUY REALLY SELLS THE MOVIE

Attached: 1570918071679.jpg (1018x573, 187.71K)

>neurological-illness
that means it's working.

>baffling new illness
>injecting an entire young healthy population with an mrna agent
I wonder what it could be.

>brain damage
I blame image boards

Has it?
Also, prion disease aren’t new. They’re just misfolded proteins and there is no cure

side effect of 'long covid' of course

Attached: 1643268020868.jpg (750x919, 164.47K)

No cure and 100% fatal