Church hosts dancing drag queens to perform

youtube.com/watch?v=X6nbo5lyfb0

Attached: ergrthrj.png (1120x527, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erHv6pu3XXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

christniggers will defend this

People still go to church.
I worship God from my home.
I don't need a filthy priest.

Attached: dannytrejoanddove.jpg (479x640, 25.22K)

That church is beautiful. You chuds dont understand when the bible says love thy neighbor

why do they always want to read stuff to kids? why do they always want to be around kids? disgusting grooming faggots i hope there comes a point where all hell breaks loose and people lynch these sick fucks

Attached: 1618889518379.jpg (754x757, 214.51K)

This. I wouldn't be caught dead in a modern day (((church))). Matthew 18:20. If the thread has more than 2 posters and we're talking about our love for Christ, it fully counts as church in God's eyes.

Attached: 1605156464597.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

And you don't understand the meaning of "if a man lays with another man as he would a woman, he is an abomination and should be slain."

This shit right here is why I became an apostate. The modern church has lost its mind.

he may be a faggot, but he's just larping with the flag. Let low quality shitposts go unnoticed.

Yes, people still go to church, and they're regular christians having this shit forced down their throats while you run away and pretend it isn't a problem.

>and they're regular christians having this shit forced down their throats while you run away and pretend it isn't a problem.
i refuse to have this shit shoved down my throat, hence i stopped going to church.
those that stayed are the ones pretending there isn't a problem. I'm not gonna go Kyle Odom on a church, even if there ARE lizards in the parish. There's not really anything i CAN do besides not support the modern church with my attendance.

fun fact: i live like 5 or 6 blocks from the church where Odom gatted up the lizard priest

you do not have to go to church to be a christian. what kind of retarded shit is that?

>those that stayed are the ones pretending there isn't a problem
And there you are denying you reality.
Another exit down the highway goy, surely they won't poz everywhere.

No.

>Do a lot of research about local churches to find a good fit
>Find one that lists on its website that it is 100% traditional and old-school, literalist etc.
>Okay cool
>Check it out
>Sit down for service
>Pastor uses 1st Peter to explain how if the government tells you to do something, obey them above the teachings of Christ
I'm so fucking jaded with "churches" after my long search ending only in turbo-globhomo shitholes and snakepits in disguise.

How has it gotten this bad, friends?

Attached: whatever.jpg (500x702, 63.22K)

B E G O M E O R T H O D O X

youtube.com/watch?v=erHv6pu3XXs

Attached: RCvProt.jpg (732x960, 56.95K)

"church"

Attached: pksiglY.png (700x386, 485.1K)

the holy digits are not begat by any random shitpost. God loves numerals. He surely has said that you speak to us verily.

either take meds or work on reading comprehension, schizo.

you just need to learn to PBTID. i already said what you said, nerd.

I don't base my religion around retarded non-faith-based shit like that.
Either you believe or you don't, it isn't an accessory.

>Christcuck Pastors
Isn't that redundant?

Attached: 176615495_151606180227862_1935498806737302165_n.jpg (1080x1080, 173.77K)

>t-take meds
Is that your only response after being called out for running away?

God is love. Get over it chuds

I just want a church that puts Christ first...

Why is that so hard to find, these days?

Attached: 1629147566828.jpg (686x1024, 111.29K)