WAKE UP

its time to leave Any Forums guys
lefty here btw,

i just wanted to extend an olive branch and have a civil debate to debunk the ideas you were forced to have by richard spencer and Any Forums

i think we can find common ground
i made this drawing to show how u guys are brainwashed and a debate could bring u to the left

Attached: nazibrainwash.png (987x989, 165.18K)

Well lets start with niggers

I wanna piss on my taxes

what about the african americans?
u can do that and not be a racist

>he thinks he can leave

Eat a dick, nigger lover, and then kill yourself

When you start to panic and realise your time is up.
This is the only chance you get to atone, be honest and try to make up for all you have done, you may not get other times.

Why do you guys cry racist about everything even after 8 years of a black president? Even looking back to the 90’s blacks people were in positions of power everywhere. The biggest action stars of the 90’s were black.

There is no such thing as 'the left'.

dilate with your fucking olive branch, kike

Attached: kike senses.jpg (638x640, 92.28K)

I've heard of Richard Spencer, but never heard him speak or know what his ideas are. So youre assuming alot here. I come to Any Forums because it's a bastion of free speech. I dont think speech or ideas should ever be stifled. So I'll stick around here.

>richard spencer
we've disowned him. literally no one likes that clown

Attached: 1617682720894.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

its obvious racism still exists. just look at Any Forums and all the antiblack and antiasian hate thats on the rise. excluding people off their race still exists and is evil. blacks dont succeed due to jim crow as a christian you should support atoning for sinful past.
i am a communist
you are filled with so much hatred please find love and jesus christ
ok idk why you dont like him because he is a white supremacist and so are you

>i am a communist
That means nothing to me. What tendency? What political actions do you take part in?

> flag
It's a nice self-portrait you got there user, let us know in a couple of decades when this finally sinks in

i donate to and support the american communist party and social democracy movements

Attached: 4dc302670d23ac1563c193c540c8ccd7.jpg (739x435, 44.32K)

I think he was talking about niggers, not African-Americans whatever that is and not blacks. Just niggers.

Lefties know what niggers are, right?

Stfu, you disgusting fucking faggot.

Stop supporting bourgeoise parties. Read Lenin.

you dont know shit aboot us, eh?

Attached: 1643950394791.jpg (603x800, 295.42K)

Fag

>bring u to the left
left of what?

>excluding people off their race still exists and is evil.
Jews are the biggest race supremacists of all. They hate the goyim.

>richard spencer
Spencer will agree more with you than he does with us.

Hey lefty. Literally no one here has ever listened to Richard Spencer or cared what he thought. He has always been accurately perceived as a plant to discredit our values.

>atoning for sinful past
650,000 Americans died in the civil war. We have paid the equivalent of 9 Marshall Plans to develop Africa. We have had nearly six decades of debasement of our population and five decades of legalized favoritism of anyone but the descendants of the people who started this country. Please quantify precisely how much "atonement" is required.

You are filled with blood libel matzo, Moishe

Communism is systematically and historically, racist, Karl Marx called black people inferior Gorillas, Guevara said blacks would never suceed because they were shallow while castro systematically excluded blacks from power.

You have no human rights. Go kill yourself

Attached: 1643580852542.png (500x361, 147.87K)