Based Negro with Gun on Chest and Assault Rifles in Car Gets Pulled Over and Doesn't Get Killed

A black guy who works as a firearms instructor was pulled over for having expired tags, but was also armed to the teeth. He calmly and respectfully interacted with the police and the police respected him. What would BLM say about this? Shouldn't this negro have been gunned down immediately?

youtube.com/watch?v=XBEQ1bM66CE

Attached: negrorambo.png (1254x648, 1.43M)

According to the left, he should have. For having guns, and bring black.

Those cops should kill him. Fuck niggers

There's always exceptions to the rule

>A black guy who works as a firearms instructor was pulled over for having expired tags, but was also armed to the teeth

the blacked out sun glasses, the mask over his face, and the armament sitting in plain view.... definitely would have had my ears pinned back if i was the cop approaching the window... I mean dont do shit to intentionally get a cop riled up and your day will be much better.

Attached: 1643930779774.jpg (1406x2048, 289.45K)

>According to the left, he should have. For having guns, and being black.
wtf i love leftists now

its because he was armed to the teeth including body armor. without a clean headshot those cops aren't likely to survive. cops antagonize the vulnerable and weak. they hate having to go after heavily armed and fully loaded individuals. they like easy mode not hard mode.

Seconded

niggers be disgusting

Tattood faced nigger. This is the type of person that has a “business” thanks to fucking illegal affirmative action and banks only lending to niggers and spics. Clown world. All niggers need to hang.

It's because he's a white supremacist. He exhibits whiteness. Fuck it, he's just white

They'll call him an "uncle Tom" for behaving like a white man. So basically he doesn't count as black in their eyes. If 95% of them wouldn't behave like overgrown, lazy, impulsive, violent toddlers, they wouldn't be universally hated. I lost count of how many of those "I'm not racist" people turn into racists after enough exposure to TNB. The leftist idiots continue to blame hatred towards them on an imaginary system of parents teaching their children to hate blacks when it's actually acquired from repeated exposure to toxic TNB.

Attached: 1642758703607.jpg (700x490, 42.05K)

All this guys guns are registered and the cops only have access to the physical documents this guy possesses to say they are registered to him?

>simply having a geared up chest rig riles up pigs.
Fuck you boot licking nigger.

The amount of dumb cunts applauding him in the comments is insane.

Who cares?

I fucking hate the police, there should be 0 gun control, the nig shouldve shot them. There should be no niggers and no gun control laws.

>Thinking the jewish body armors are actually working.
Ngmi

based wop

Attached: 1641565213004.webm (360x640, 693.1K)

This nigga's probably been driving around dressed like Sgt. Ramirez for months waiting for some cop to pull him over so he could make a youtube video. That or the cop is an actor.

haha

Attached: 1641563747492.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>Negro behaves in a manner that is baseline for getting along in a civilized society
OMFG SO BASED!!!!!1 AMAZING!!! BLACK EXCELLENCE!!!111

real

kek

Attached: 635763894877841027-AP-On-Air-Shooting-001.jpg (640x481, 13.46K)

I call successful black people “outliers”.

Attached: photo_2021-07-13_14-40-28 (2).jpg (640x480, 31.99K)

This is obviously staged fuckin goon, and ya call lefties the retards.

>Has nothing to do
>Pulls you over
>Wastes an hour of your time
>Collects information for Mr. Zog
That nigger should have simply grabbed his gat and unloaded on those zog bots.

fake video

>Shouldn't this negro have been gunned down immediately?

Attached: aaf.png (771x804, 206.27K)

Attached: photo_2021-12-14_15-07-34.jpg (715x715, 77.04K)

staged video