Time Traveler with a dire message

Here's the deal. I'm a time traveler. Yes, this is real. No, I'm not Jewish, although I do have a large nose.
You dumbasses are responsible for WW3. No easy way to sugarcoat it, but it's true.
Here’s how it happens; (first a sidebar)-- For better or worse, this board is the darling of the media, a fact that will only surprise the dimmest of wits. Anyone who spends any amount of time here knows this board is being actively mined for content on a near constant basis. Unscrupulous parties/ individuals who only have their best interests at heart, manipulate the spread of content on this board (increasingly) with bots, shill accounts and organized brigading. This only increases with time from this point forward. Consequently, it is a perfect avenue to disseminate various viewpoints on either side of the political spectrum. Why? Because this place is a cultural feedback loop. Introduce an idea here, it worms its way through the existing cultural framework until it reaches *actual* centers of gravity. What does this mean for you? I’m not sure. I think at this point we are already too far gone to effect any real change. I simply want to inform you of what’s about to happen. It’s important for you all to understand this simple truth: It only gets worse from here.

Attached: not_a_larp.jpg (1200x599, 45.81K)

Russia invades Ukraine February 26th
NATO does not intervene
Ukranians begin a popular resistance against their Russian occupiers. They receive material support from NATO, but no direct action on the part of the alliance.
Diplomatic overtures are made by both sides of the conflict, but no progress is made.
Russian forces advance to the Dnieper river and halt, claiming the eastern portion of Ukraine as a new federal republic.
As diplomatic efforts drag out, Russians experience heavy casualties against the Ukrainian insurgency (which is being funded and trained by western powers, who want to bleed Russia dry of manpower and resources.)
In an attempt at making a decisive move, Russia invades the western portion of Ukraine from Belarus, encircling Kiev and forcing a siege.
Western media lose their minds and compare the siege of Kiev to that of Leningrad
NATO finally acts.
Airstrikes and coordinated attacks against Russian positions West of KIev break the siege.
What results is a grinding war of attrition with the Dnieper being the main LOA as more NATO troops are fed into the frontline, which paradoxically resembles WW1 more than any conventional war in your recent history.
Concurrently with the war in Europe; which by mid Summer is already being called WW3, the internet, the very flow of information becomes a battlefield.

Attached: m_oo_n.jpg (2880x1440, 432.87K)

>Here's the deal. I'm a time traveler.
Can you email me some winning lottery numbers?

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

Just tell us when they invent a decent hoverboard nigger

I'll tell you not to bother. You won't listen.

Attached: time loop.jpg (510x372, 29.22K)

So you're telling me leftoids believe men in dresses are women because of Any Forums tranny threads?

What year are you from?

>at this point we are already too far gone to effect any real change
then why didn't you go back further in time? most retaeded time travelers l ever

August 6th a series of coordinated DDOS attacks take down the majority of the US clearnet. (Attacks of this type are already commonplace in mainland Europe.)
Financial systems buckle under the strain and the last of three major sell offs occur draining the collective market cap of the global economy by at least 15%.
Consequently paychecks don’t go out the next day and ATMs shut down after being drained of their funds. Everyone feels the pinch
September 17th 2022 people wake up to the shocking news that a nuclear bomb has detonated over Europe. The city of Bonn is reduced to rubble and ash. There are no indications that it was an ICBM or medium-range ballistic missile, and the detonation comes as a total surprise.
A retaliatory strike is levied against Voronezh, after which both sides adopt a strictly defensive posture. Conventional skirmishes are confined to artillery strikes and probing attacks.
I’ll answer any questions, but there is a significant delay due to the transmission media. Contrary to conventional thought, I am not physically cohabiting your timeline.

Attached: 1_00_1-_10_11.jpg (230x219, 10K)

When does China invade Taiwan?
Does bitcoin hit 100k this year?
Do I finally get a gf?

Future of bitcoin? Future of gold? Future of US cash? Does LA get nuked?

>Russians experience heavy casualties against the Ukrainian insurgency

You have your work cut out for you then. Go back further and eliminate the insurgency. Think of what exports Ukraine has for a few clues. Remember the gift of grain to the Soviets in the 70's?

Attached: red-dress-yearofhellii-s.jpg (267x200, 16.88K)

Attached: 1643721258065.jpg (665x491, 34.61K)

BLGM
Australia.
Pyramid speed of light

Attached: Screenshot_20220204_144423.jpg (720x1544, 300.11K)

Tell me user.
When will the new Final Fantasy game come out?
I’m talking about XVI.
I need to know

Bad LARP. Russia never has to step foot in Ukraine to get what they want done. Also, Russia has no use for Ukraine - it would be a dead weight for them to carry

Also how is it our fault 99% of people here don't want war with Russia. Does it at least end the globohomo tyranny?

Are you using pegasus as the vektor?

Why not go back further in time to achieve a preventable war?

Why not relay information to the government in a certain timeline that proves you are communicating from the future, and prevent the war?

What country are you representing?

I’m giggling and wheezing like an obese asthmatic middle school girl

Attached: 4C42EB3A-4DC5-4678-9229-0C1071FCADE3.jpg (480x360, 31.4K)

>You dumbasses are responsible for WW3
good

Attached: 1643774596623.jpg (715x715, 92.2K)

A Delorian just flew over my house with a nigger inside 8xgga

Attached: dan the pig2.jpg (933x743, 318.26K)