Why do Latinas want white men so much?

Why do Latinas want white men so much?

Attached: 00249A6E-08DA-4B9B-BD5C-ADD90940BF41.jpg (326x267, 37K)

All races have ugly people but white people have less ugly people, the ones with the most are blacks.

reverse domestication through pacification, keep white boy preoccupied while all of latin america moves in and destroys the west

No, that's bullshit, also mestizo women are ugos and castizas have sephardic dna.

reverse conquistador

Because they themselves wish to be white. They think breeding with a white man will produce white children. Think of all the mutt or spic Nordiboos who obsess over Scandinavia, thinking Nordic people will take them in as one of their own.

Spanish were never considered White

They don't though. My family of spics date their own kind
>t. mexican

latin america already has white people, theyre just bringing the dramatic inequalities theyre used to

Why do white women want black men so much?

Attached: oi5.jpg (474x470, 41.94K)

Citizenship

colonial remnant white = person of great economic capital

because white men would rather dress like anime girls

Could be an attraction to the total basicness of white people in general. If you have heard even a lick of Spanish music, or Spanish itself, you can instantly pick up on the craziness of the Latin lifestyle. Perhaps the opposites attract for this reason. Basic white bread turns tortilla with some spicy sauce

Spics do that but for Italians, it's really cringe, they're obsessed with Italy and the Roman empire and see themselves as "meds" who are against Nordic people. Personally I hate spics, they're not my kind, I'm sick of them LARPing as my people.

"I'm sick of them larping as muh people"

>american flag
LOL!

Attached: blunt.gif (332x332, 1.48M)

Weird. My eses all breed white women. Me included.

Zoophilia

Did he kill her yet?

What do you mean when you say white people?

>I wuz
I hace mutts.

Probably not.

Attached: oi1.jpg (1242x1543, 238.07K)

Because we're a superior race. In their own countries there's a preference for lighter skin which is a proxy for more europid admixture.

>Why do Latinas want white men so much?
EVERY RACE'S MEN ARE AT THEIR BEST WHEN THEY ACT WHITE. EVERY RACE'S WOMEN WANTS THEIR MEN TO ACT MORE WHITE. AND THERE ARE WHITE LATINOS, MOST LATINOS ARE CIVNATS (UNLESS THEY ARE BUTTHURT INDIOS)

Attached: DVDVolume2022-01-30-19h31m57s312.jpg (702x531, 94.81K)

Because user, if you live in Dominica or lets say Guatemala you're surrounded by filthy greasy darkies you know that Casitas are more beautiful and want white seed in your womb

You mean like this.

Attached: OVIDIO-GUZMAN-508x381.jpg (508x381, 26.06K)