Your posts are being researched

I was job hunting and found this job listing.

Attached: WTF.jpg (754x271, 31.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

higheredjobs.com/region/details.cfm?JobCode=177785515&Title=Data Science Research Assistant&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/351729351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, tell me something new

post the link so a based Any Forumsack can get paid

this. you get to browse your favorite website, Any Forums, and get paid to corrupt their data.

Oh shit my boss is about to fire my ass

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

kek

fuck kikes.

Don't care. If anyone brings up my Internet bullshit I'll laugh at them and tell them "the Internet isn't real life"

Infiltrate that company. It’s how the far left got so much power. We have to fight fire with fire.

I’m a journalist, so we’re on here daily, shitposting to help make new stories.

Attached: 5749F51B-3299-4D4C-A058-BD6CEFB428FB.jpg (1024x1024, 94.08K)

This is the actual listing from the website. I thought about applying for the position but imagined the people I'd be working with and was like fuck that.
higheredjobs.com/region/details.cfm?JobCode=177785515&Title=Data Science Research Assistant&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

no shit, sherlock

It not illegal to say stupid shit on the internet

Attached: 41C02732-A57E-4506-8CF3-10B7E52A0959.gif (300x216, 938.78K)

Bill O'Reilly still doing it live? Did he get fired in a previous sexual harassment purge about loofahs?

>What do the numbers say, Johnson?
>They say "You will never be a woman"

they've been doing for while

>Bill O'Reilly
>Tucker Carlson
>Glenn Beck
>Trump
>far-right
lol I hate neolibs so goddamned much.

Attached: jokerpepe.gif (300x169, 1.95M)

niggers, jews, fags, and kikes are all infected with the gutworm. Their genes literally unironically allow it.

>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
>yes because vendetta detector software will make you unemployable if you hit the wring 'targetted individual'

its infiltration of autsm-R-us. they stand no chance

>10hrs a week

Everyone in this board is already marked. If you everu filled out the Google captcha your posts are already linked to your identity. It's just a matter of time.

>vaccine required
At least they know how to filter out anyone with a brain

>I was job hunting and found this job listing.
It's for JIDF.

JIDF info pills:

>higheredjobs.com/region/details.cfm?JobCode=177785515&Title=Data Science Research Assistant&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
>google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
>=organic
lolololol

>Bants
Rare

RENT FREE

Honestly would be interesting to study how Any Forums memes trickle down into normiecon language. Their writers obviously browse pol and twitter for material. Tucker straight up shows user twitter posts for content.

It’s to make bots that respond to you using comments others posted on those other boards

To isolate you in a quantum environment where you think you’re talking to others

Maybe you’re accidentally exposing actual plans and get put in an idiot box with bots for national security

Or entrapment.

>All employees hired after August 2, 2021 are required to upload proof of vaccination against COVID-19, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions or disability accommodations.

Attached: 1636061258734.jpg (552x447, 29.83K)

help wanted: cherry pickers

Other way around
They scrape Reddit, GA. And PDW for shit to post here, verbatim

duh

Good.
I'm white, successful, and hate shitskins and degenerates that don't know their place.

Attached: A02A4978-F4D7-4536-9117-F57BFF1C7E04.png (254x403, 280.53K)

user!!
MY OFFICE IN FIVE MINUTES!!!

Just imagine working with these trannies. The smell, the wokeness and the politics. Plus you know you'll be underpaid, thrown pizza parties to make up for the toxic culture.

Getting depressed thinking about it.

That definitely happens too, especially in the last few years. But there is original content here that is the source for things that reach mainstream