User figures out the vaccine p.2

original bread:

Attached: 1643929860569m.jpg (1024x489, 106.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext
youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358982609/#358982609
youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U
youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My name is Nate Higgers and I freaking HATE NIGGERS!

I'm a retard who can't link threads

Was wondering why the fuck it was some random fucking YouTube link. Derp moment.

>spacing

Attached: 1616317704839.gif (435x264, 74.12K)

2 more weeks

you know the concept of reddit spacing didnt used to exist
people would use both kinds
there are screenshots of moot using it many years ago

Australians are responsible for 90% of the shitposting here.

I hate Australians so god damn much.

He didnt figure it out because he believes in the left/right political dichotomy. The puppeteers dont give a fuck about left and right, they care about compliance. Use occams razor. the vax is to weed out the noncompliant, those who question authority. No need to bring fake political groups into it.

I can't speak for OP but if you read the entire thread he says its more like about those in power vs not or something like that.
idk I thought it was a rare decent thread and there were some good discussions so I thought id repost

The people reddit spacing today are not fucking originalfags get out of here with that shit. Even the originalfags have learned to not double-space, it's only people who spend hours on the day on a site where they have to, who can't shake the habit and wind up doing it here.
Nothing is stopping you from making normal ass paragraphs and if you can't read two lines this close together you are functionally illiterate.

well i appreciate that your not posting bullshit, sorry if i was abrasive.

I get a little upset whenever people frame things as "left" "right" "republlican" or "democrat". thinking in political dualities is why the system keeps working. gotta break out of that mindset

Covid and the vaccines really are killing people at an increasing rate. This goes beyond politics. And fuck Donald Trump the Father of the Virus.

>reddit spacing never existed BUT now that it's a meme you have to conform or else
fuck off faggot

Do you mean the shit posters or all 25 million people of Australia?

he's quoting a very famous moot comment... and you just outed yourself as a newfag zoomer that needs to lurk 2 years before posting faggot

So clearly shit posters then?

Covfefe

More like
>user finally figured out what we knew had been going on since day 1 and screencapped his own post for (You)s

Let me just take a shit of truth right here real quick.

>TL;DR: The spike protein from COVID-19 and the injections cause auto-immune disease. Everyone has AIDS.

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext

>youtu.be/jtlWCux2dJg

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358982609/#358982609

>youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

>youtu.be/lV81IUQS9w0

Attached: Increases2.png (749x572, 221.13K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?

Ha! I remember when I was just like you, braindead.

Let me give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make terrible jokes like that ever again.

You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here.

It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Any Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat.

There's none of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat.

This ain't reddit, kid.

This is Any Forums.

We have REAL intellectual discussion.

That's something I don't think you're all that familiar with.

You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

I hope you don't though. I hope you stay here and learn our ways.

Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches.

You can be anything here.
Me? heh, I'm a judge..
this place....
this place has a lot to offer...
heh you'll see, kid . . .

that is if you can handle it...

Reddit spacing is a newfag meme invented by lefty glownigger shills. I watched it be invented and forced in real time. Anyone who says "reddit spacing" is faggot, don't entertain them.

>2004 oldfag who has never used reddit

>fire all the people who produce and keep the lights on
>everything else will still be perfectly fine
Sure whatever you say