Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled
>doesn't steal
Stealing is based, buying things from corporations that you want dead and vaxxed is cucked.

Attached: theft.jpg (251x201, 14.89K)

Stealing is for negros and you're argentinian so...

Karma is real and you will pay for it one way or another.

it's been made legal in seattle people just walk out with TVs from target

Attached: resize.jpg (420x226, 13.89K)

its not thieving when you take from the enemy

Attached: duck.gif (164x200, 398.21K)

I’m an expert at it but I have actually stopped and am trying to be closer to Christ. But I don’t blame anyone for jacking shit from Walmart, they destroy family owned small businesses, it’s basically patriotic to steal from them

Attached: EE5A4CF8-D585-4BBA-97EA-7E591E51013D.jpg (1200x800, 70.76K)

Yea I've always stolen from the big box stores. I used to go into Canadian Tire and pretend to be browsing the expensive stud finders and multimeters, then slowly walk out of view of cameras crack open the plastic and slip the device in my big coat pocket. Then when I walked back to hang the casing up it'd appear to the camera the product was still there. They were like 90 each I took like 20 of em over a year.

Even if u get caught what are they gonna do - the only hope is release ur footage to cops. And now with the mask requirements good luck identifying me u beta fucks

tips nao sensei

>NOOOOO you need to heckin respect people who want you dead and your children raped

Attached: 0003440380_10.jpg (480x488, 62.92K)

I have nothing against stealing from corporations in fact I encourage it on principle, but it's still a nigger tier thing to do and any other kind of theft that isn't a for of robin hoodism (kek) is pure degeneracy.

Why would a corporation that get money from me want me dead?

If you steal from Walmart or something, I encourage that cause fuck them.

Jesus Christ Mexico, laying down the law a little too hard don't ya think?

Attached: 1603778291185.jpg (700x719, 62.88K)

KEKEKEKE BASED. I hear stores like Walmart have ai algorithms and shit to know if you're the same person stealing, even though they might not know your identity. I also heard that some stores know that you're stealing but don't do anything until you steal a large amount where they can sue you or smt

Kek well. First off do not steal from target and Best Buy they have good security. Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc., I don’t know if anyone watches the cameras but they certainly sucks ass at their job. You just have to act casual. If it fits in your pocket you’re good to go. At Walmart in the grocery section there aren’t many cameras, if at all. So you can safely pick up an item in another section and go to grocery and pocket it. They can’t stop you unless they actively see you concealing something. And even then just keep walking they can’t touch you. You can run at that point if you’d like. I never drive to stores I lift from. Always walk to them so I can sprint away if I need to.

why don't you get a fucking job instead of stealing someone else's wealth you dirty nigger bitch

Anyone have any tips on stealing from places like Walmart? They watch you like a hawk at the self-checkout.

Best way to steal is dumpster diving i get free Xanax from diving at Walgreens all the time

>let me get assfucked by 10 niggers in prison all over some stolen goods
No thanks. My record's getting expunged and I'm done with crime.

OP is under the impression that all corporations are Jews

>not partaking in banana lunch at every self check out you use

Attached: seedfeed.png (290x175, 99.42K)

I’m honest

Attached: CFF11960-50E4-4F3A-9567-F9936E87FC78.jpg (1242x1499, 1.09M)

You're right. How will Mr. Goldbergstein ever afford his seventh yacht like that?

Attached: 1643664304072s.jpg (250x194, 6.06K)

Ok based I never thought of that

Society is fake and gay. I hate it. Ponzi schemes everywhere.

fuck u, nigger

They don't want you dead, they want you retarded and compliant. That's why they spike your food with GMOs and destructive chemicals. They need you to buy their shit so they can keep poisoning and exploiting you.

If you steal from the corporations and the corporations shut down their store, where do you go next? Is the end goal to steal from all corporations until there are nothing but mom and pop shops left?

>Calls himself redpilled
>Pays more in taxes than he takes.

based
i shall use this knowledge responsibly, I promise

>Nigger
Every time.

Based, just don't get caught.

>steal
>return item for store credit
>sell card
>get massive loan with cash downpayment
>use loan to repay itself
>open up several credit cards
>debt maxxx
>kick can down road open up 1 new credit card a quarter
>pay back loan credit improved
>steal from walmart again to save money

Peasant mentality.
Superstition keeps you in line. You're basically a woman mentally.

fpbp

heres the home depot hippo:
>buy item, also take an extra item but do not pay for it
>return item
>free item
>return other item for store credit
>

Attached: bananalunch.png (725x267, 18.68K)

you stealing from the shop who already paid shitty corporation for their crap, you think petty theft hurts big corporations? some wagefaggot gonna end up paying for that shit, you just a nigger

It's a sin. Sin is bluepilled.

How? I'm an autist who can't get away with anything. I'd leave a trail of spaghetti

Attached: operation_soda_steal.jpg (1280x720, 113.74K)

Virtually all big corporations toe the party line. Even if the CEO and board of directors lean right, at the end of the day they will donate to some "charity" about tranny children or whatever. Many such cases.

Attached: 1444175778990.png (416x454, 947)

>steal soda
>sell it back to them
>repeat

>Stealing is based
Tell it to the Judge, Li'l B
>people who want you dead and your children raped
Delusional paranoid schizophrenia much?

Attached: jews_started_wwii.jpg (800x575, 173.32K)

I use to work at Home Depot and stole shit all the time. Most of the employees are dumb and you could literally steal from right underneath their noses.

>having this image saved for just such an occasion
L0L