Comfy NWF thread?

Can we get a Comfy NWF thread going?
How does a non-white help?

This is a political discussion, this thread might contain discussions of the political implications if such a thing would come to fruition. Jannies can go FUCK THEMSELVES if they disagree.

If you're a fed answer me this: Why did you sell yourself, family & country ?

Attached: nwf.jpg (738x702, 136.45K)

How does a non-white help?
They can start by leaving

I don't live in the areas that are intended for inhabiting the white ethno-state. so I think I'm fine

Any good places in Idaho you recommend?

I like the flag a lot

If you are really a non-white, why are you posting these LARP threads. You know you will never be accepted in a white ethnostate even in the off chance such a pipedream could succeed. There's also the little problem that there are more anti-white whites here than there are minorities, which means we have to do something about them too. What do you get by being a part of this?

>What do you get by being a part of this?
>why are you posting these LARP threads

It's not LARP, just because im not white doesn't mean i'm blind to what's happening to white people. What i get from this is the survival of white people.

>How does a non-white help?
A nonwhite can help by doing things that are in their own best interests as well. Redpill anyone who will listen on the evils of globalism and the international jew. Promote nationalism and local communities. Promote self-reliance and the pursuit of physical/mental/spiritual excellence.

Maybe he sees the anti-white rhetoric and is disturbed by it? Maybe he thinks he could be next? Why does he have to be white to think what is happening is wrong? Why are you jumping down the throat of anyone who wants to be an ally?
Also what the fuck is a LARP thread, this entire board exists for people to post threads.

Well, that's cool I guess. This user has a good take

I wasn't entirely truthful, I am half white, but i'm also a jew so i know i wouldn't ever be considered white by the standards of a white ethnostate. So regardless if i'd be accepted or not I don't want to see whites disappear from this world and i find the terrible anti-white rhetoric that is being normalized world wide to be fucking abhorrent

>how does a non white help?
>a black tells his friends to work steady heavy hours and only have one kid
>an asian befriends Whites
>a mexican enlists and outranks all blacks to get out in four years to have a solid understanding of the nation and protection of the border
>an indian shits in the street

Fair enough. I still think NWF threads are mostly larping because unless it comes down to actual war and we eliminate the urban population of liberals, a white ethnostate in the PNW will not happen and becomes more and more unlikely every year with the masses of non-white immigration we've been having. The tiny town near me went from all whites to mostly Mexican in under 10 years. Demographic change is real

based

Attached: 1373789025526.jpg (1500x1383, 255.21K)

kek

Fuck off, we're full.

Based half kike. I'm quarter kike and I know one day the ADL will try me for hate speech.

>How does a non-white help?
Encouraging non-Whites to leave the PNW.

sandpoint

Both my parents are kikes. My dad is slavic and my mom is arabic. I do look white though, and assumed i was white for most of my life

>You know you will never be accepted in a white ethnostate even in the off chance such a pipedream could succeed.
Uhh. Ethnostates are about each Ethnicity having its own homeland. Respecting each other's land. These folks (up to and including the American Nazi Party) keep cordial relationships with other ethnonationalist groups, including black ones.

Also, as an idea it started being huge in the mid 19th century. It's not off the table that it may have a big comeback. But for that, there must be white areas, etc.