Based Shaq. Dude is rich as fuck and still has the...balls to keep it real

Based Shaq. Dude is rich as fuck and still has the...balls to keep it real.

twitter.com/ginacarano/status/1489421001918083073

You know, some basketball Americans are alright in my book.

Attached: download (42).jpg (1920x1080, 165.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o79t15HtLyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez5fu24JLpM
youtu.be/Aq4X5Q_shFg
blockclubchicago.org/2021/05/03/black-chicagoans-arent-getting-vaccinated-at-the-same-rate-as-others-and-its-more-than-just-distrust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always liked Shaq.

Based Shaq. He hated Kobe too.

Shaq has always been a based big boi

Jordan's pretty cool too, dude doesn't talk abut anything, just played basketball, made sneakers, then left and never talked.

Attached: download (43).jpg (2528x1427, 308.37K)

Shaq talks about Jews more than you might think. Watch Shaq interview when he talked about his jewish accountant

I'm racist as fuck but love Shaq, he's definitely /ourguy/

Agreed. Has he ever spoken up on any of this shit at all?

They get paid millions to throw a ball around a court. People are literally starving to death while working full time.

IM A CHIRSTIAN CONSERVATIVES I LOVE NIGGERS WOOO WEEEE RAA AMEN

WE
ARE
ALL
ONE
RACE
THE
HUMAN!
RACE

AMEN RA

Attached: 1640785922613.png (885x808, 93.39K)

Based Shaq.

Too bad the elite are gunna take him out now or cosby his ass

ThAt nigga high as hell

He said Obama sucked ass at golf lol and Obama’s bitch ass couldn’t do shit about it.

of course they'll have their "based blacks" convince other apes not to take it, that's not who they're trying to exterminate, that's the replacement

No watch a jordan documentary
He literally says he would never talk about anything that isn’t basketball not his problem

He just got those jungle eye genes

Attached: CBED3DF2-5987-4718-9CE9-2059FA947E3A.jpg (517x333, 115.93K)

Should I be mad at the player, or the people that pay to see him? Hm...tough choice.

And starving while working? Ok, so its not like there are fucking food pantries in the USA? Its not like people are spending all their money on fucking McDonalds, Apple phones and living way outside their budget. Look at hoodniggers if you don't believe me, fuckhead. Being unvaxxed helped me save lots of money. Maybe next time don't jab yourself with experimental shit for your precious 401k/40k a year McJob and you'll be able to save real fine, faggot.

Shaquille O'Neal Announces to World he is a Free Mason on National Television!
youtube.com/watch?v=o79t15HtLyE

Attached: shaqfreemason.jpg (541x525, 48.11K)

BASED SHAQ MOCKING TRANNIES AND NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT BLACKFACE CHICK

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez5fu24JLpM

Nigger mayor of NYC enforced the only mandate in the state for his fucking people, the fuck are you talking about?

in the nation*

>Poorest Americans
>”literally starving to death”
Top jej

Attached: poors.jpg (1038x538, 185.99K)

this
I fucking hate that he's probably gonna get Kobe'd, or Cosby'd if he keeps heading this way

Attached: 1621821105089.jpg (1024x712, 104.14K)

>Michael Jordan is based
What gave it away?

Attached: DQJH8RJX4AA4i05.jpg (1200x900, 175.3K)

never, ever forget his rap, "kobe tell me how my ass taste." it was such a burn that it was probably still running through kobe's mind as the chopper was crashing

and their participation percentage?

youtu.be/Aq4X5Q_shFg

Reminder that Kobe was murdered by Blackrock/Nike for moving to start a shoe company that would have allowed every NBA player to be the CEO of his own personal brand without the need for the sporting clothing companies

Sure, but that's completely outside the scope of whether or not we should allow vaccine mandates.

Majority of NYC nigs are vaxxed, they need to if they want to keep going to airports to fight, eat out and fight at restaurants, or to work a few hours on the books to hide their drug side hustle, duh.

blockclubchicago.org/2021/05/03/black-chicagoans-arent-getting-vaccinated-at-the-same-rate-as-others-and-its-more-than-just-distrust/

I can't see the tweet. Someone share?

lmao no way, I'm blocked by Gina? That's gay.

that's a really cold reason and way of killing someone
oh wait, let me guess... it was (((them))) wasn't it

Attached: 1639786337870.png (583x482, 119.14K)

based 7 foot titan in our corner; "that's forced" is the new DAS RITE

No no no. Michael Jordan is a real dick in real life. Not friendly, and dumb as fuck. Knows nothing about business, just has a team of jews who make all his decisions (just like Magic Johnson, who is at least nice unlike Jordan)

I mean there’s like a 99.992% chance it is, literally, da jooz

yeah he was a known shittalker and dickhead. nobody liked him

I hate niggers but I love Shaq