Switzerland OSMTH Geneva

Smart Poltards only we need an extensive investigation into this group i believe is controlling the world

Attached: 340px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png (340x340, 529)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_in_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Montesa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't even bother to provide a link, a definition, reasons for the conclusions?

figure it out yourself dumbass

A previous recent thread listed cases of suspicious jewshit from Switzerland, the fake country.

There’s something in the archives.

You posted the right flag this time, i'm proud of you

In what way is it a fake country?

There are many of those, small countries made of parts from nearby bigger countries and used as HQs for suspicious activities. And Islands.

Templars had no right

I mean from a legal, criminal, ethnic, … point of view, I don’t take jewshit seriously.

After the fall of acre the Templar order needed a new HQ but needed land. Many Templars retired to the Alps and wanted a Nation but France ruled it. This is what started Friday the 13th it was a land dispute. After getting Switzerland the Templars used it to control europe and planned to retake the Holy Land. The First Zionist congress in Basel Switzerland was planned to be the beginning of the retake. This is very serious a secret org has been controlling everything for hundreds of years and its not in out history books

Here are a few successor groups to look into. However, trying to pin all of the evil in the world on this one single organization is low IQ. The system is made up of network of different elite bloodline families, secret societies, think tanks, NGOs, tax-exempt foundations, religious orders, corporations, intelligence agencies, etc. All that being said, Switzerland definitely is one of the major NWO strongholds and power centers in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_in_England

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Montesa

Attached: SovereignMilitaryOrderofMalta.png (800x1020, 518.46K)

>one single organization is low IQ.
The Pyramid always has a top its the OSMTH in Geneva Switzerland

Usually jews and similar arabs claim they own some place because their big nosed great-great-great-great…-grandfather invaded there with other moors and killed everyone (but they get triggered and stalk you if you call them a faggot on the internet, same if you think they should be executed for treason).

my lineage is swiss, and yet none of the grandparents ever wanted to talk about switzerland. it was a topic they just avoided, not sure if that means anything, just my anecdote

Probably ashamed of being Jewish.

kek, nah they're germanic and left for the american midwest because it was more lucrative for dairy and ranching business. but none of them give half a shit about switzerland for whatever reason. i have a cousin who learned german and is more into tracing family roots and whatever, and he said we came from an enormous family and that the younger siblings didn't inherit any businesses and had no reason to stick around. but my only living grandparent is almost 100 and very much has dementia so the direct sources are gone sadly

pee pee poo poo

Attached: mountain jew.png (266x676, 130.91K)

>This is very serious a secret org has been controlling everything for hundreds of years and its not in out history books
Ok
I can accept secretive organizations/orders not being in history books
I can accept many (certainly not all) templars went to die Schweiz
What other pieces of evidence, with sources, do you have for your claims

O C T O G O N
C
T
O
G
O
N

t. Sean Hross

right here the OSMTH HQ in Geneva Switzerland

Attached: osmth geneva.png (784x199, 330.59K)

Seans good guy i email him

goodbye thread

Attached: osmth.jpg (680x414, 273.34K)