Top CONSERVATIVE writer admits that American sports leagues are racist against blacks

Even hardcore right-wingers admit that white supremacy and anti-Blackness are huge problems in America - why does Any Forums refuse to see the truth?

>The NFL Has a ‘Good Ol’ Boy’ Problem

>A damaging new lawsuit lifts the veil on a profound cultural challenge.
>By David French

>One of the most troubling realities of American life can be summed up in a single sentence: Systems and structures designed by racists for racist reasons are often maintained by nonracists for nonracist reasons. This reality applies both to formal legal rules and to informal cultural norms.

>To help you understand, I’ll start with a relatively simple example. Residential segregation used to be enforced and maintained by explicit, intentionally racist operation of law. For generations, neighborhoods were defined according to racial composition, and explicit legal regulations and even deed covenants kept neighborhoods whites-only.

>The result of residential segregation (combined with school segregation, discriminatory employment rules, and all the toxic elements of legalized bigotry) is that one American community enjoyed less opportunity. Other American communities enjoyed more, and their incomes, schools, businesses, and homes reflected that reality.

>So even if you eliminate all explicit, legalized racism from the books, you’re left with a serious problem. People who send their kids to nice schools or who live in nice homes do not want to risk the future prospects of the kids they love or the value of their most important investments.

newsletters.theatlantic.com/the-third-rail/61fc2e3b6c908600204d373a/nfl-brian-flores-discrimination/

Attached: Tweet.jpg (770x895, 163.28K)

>David French
>Conservative
Lol

>The heart of the suit is an allegation that NFL teams systematically discriminate against Black applicants for coaching and front-office positions. Moreover, it says that the NFL’s efforts to increase diversity, namely through the so-called Rooney Rule—which requires teams to interview at least one Black applicant for open general-manager, head-coach, and senior-assistant-coach positions—is little more than a cynical sham.

>The lawsuit contains statistical and anecdotal evidence. It also tells a story. The statistical evidence demonstrates extraordinary underrepresentation of Black coaches and executives. While 70 percent of NFL players are Black, only one out of 32 teams employs a Black head coach; six out of 32 teams employ a Black general manager.

>The anecdotal evidence of a sham process is deeply embarrassing to the NFL. The headline-making paragraphs of the complaint contain screenshots of text messages from New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick purportedly congratulating Flores for securing the New York Giants coaching job.

>There were two problems with these messages. First, Belichick was mistakenly texting the wrong Brian. He thought he was talking to Brian Daboll, the white candidate who actually landed the position. Second, he messaged Flores three days before Flores was scheduled to interview for that same position. The interview seemed to be a formality, a box-checking exercise before the team announced the decision it had apparently already made.

Any Forums has no response to this.

Who gives a fuck about niggerball?

French identifies as an evangelical Christian.[10] He is married to author Nancy French.[20] French and his family have lived in Columbia, Tennessee, since 2006.[21] They have three children, including a daughter adopted from Ethiopia.[22]

>identifies
Sure thing shlomo. Lol nigger kids too

The only solution is segregate countries by race.

anyone that thinks paying black athletes millions of dollars a year is racism is a fucking idiot.

/thread

This, fuck boomers and retards that support this bullshit.

People are racist by nature. News at 11.

No one cares faggots. Be racist or dont. Makes no difference.

I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE

CONSERVATIVES LOVE NIGGERS, THEY ARE RACE BLIND. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE PRO WHITE INTERESTS. THEY THINK ALL LIVES MATTER NOT WHITE LIVES MATTER, THEY THINK WE ARE ALL ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

All of the sports watchers i know are as left wing as the TV tells them and all acted like complete cowards through covid. I despise sports guys.

Blacks are only 13% of the population but make up 58% of NFL players. How do progressives explain this? Do they admit there are average genetic differences between the races, if so, then why does that only apply to physical traits? Would they agree that the traits that are good at running fast and jumping high, that make someone better suited to be a professional athlete, are not the same traits needed to coach a team and strategize how to beat an opponent? So then why would they be surprised that blacks are less able to be be successful coaches compared to whites?

>even if you stop discrimination nothing will become perfect, therefore you have to inverse discrimination to achieve perfection
what a faggot, even from a liberal point of view

>Blacks are only 13% of the population but make up 58% of NFL players

niggers are good for nothing, if you really explain this stat to a conservative they will tilt their head like a dog and ask you what does race matter. fuck these people they disgust me.

>"just dont be at your wife and you can have endless cash"
>we iz oprezed n sheeit

I’d rather sent all niggers to mars.

Post pics of David french’s adopted niglets

Ok then what about the NBA?
Seems pretty racist against whites, asians and south americans.

>love niggers
>race blind
pick one

Moreover, what percentage of chess grand champions are black, and how does that compare to their share of the population? Chess is a very inexpensive game to play compared to the equipment needed to play football, so what is the excuse for blacks being under-represented as chess champions? If some races are better at chess than others on average, then wouldn't that explain why some are better at strategizing how to beat an opposing team compared to others?

>hardcore rightwinger
>writes for The Atlantic
bruh

And we are done here. Get the lights, OP.

Yes, he is one of America's leading conservatives, and was considered a possible presidential candidate in 2016.

>When you hear that phrase, it might call to mind the lyrics to an old television show’s theme song. The protagonists of The Dukes of Hazzard were “just two good ol’ boys” who were “never meanin’ no harm.” The phrase conjures up the image of old friends, drinking beer out of the back of pickup trucks and just, well, helping each other out.

>But the phrase can mean something else. It can refer to the networks and relationships that spring naturally from consistent, close proximity. When those networks and relationships are exclusively or almost exclusively white for generations, then patterns are established.

>The hallmark of “good ol’ boy” culture is some version of what I just explained above. There might not be beer. Premium bourbon works just as well. There might not be pickup trucks. The valet has the Maserati at the ready. But still, friends help each other out. They share connections. They help each other’s families. They interact easily and freely. They vouch for each other. They forgive mistakes. You know, the way friends do.

>Here’s the problem: While bad laws can be reformed by legal means, it’s more difficult to reform bad cultures through force of law. Nondiscrimination laws are a hammer designed to nail down explicit manifestations of discrimination, and even powerful evidence of underrepresentation is not always enough to establish a legal claim...

>That’s why a commitment to fairness can’t be passive. A leader of pure heart can’t simply say to himself or herself, “I’m not doing anything wrong.” There has to be a commitment to do something right. What am I doing to expand my circle? What am I doing to find talent, to elevate the talented, and support them with the same fervor that I support my friend (or the friend of my friend)?

they love niggers and do not have any interest in supporting Whites. They love to conserve their wallet instead of their people.

When are the blacks going vegan? That entire infrastructure hasn't even been created yet

>The lawsuit contains statistical and anecdotal evidence. It also tells a story. The statistical evidence demonstrates extraordinary underrepresentation of *White* Corner Backs. While 96 percent of NFL head coaches are White, only ZERO out of 32 teams employs a Corner Back;.

What's that? Blacks are 13% of the population, but 70% of NFL players are black and 3% of head coaches are black? I guess the NFL better fire 80% of the black players so that their representation is more similar to their percentage of the population.

It’s what they do. Our “conservatives” go “look at this based black in a MAGA hat! We’re the ones who really follow Martin Looter Coon!” while at the same time going “we don’t see color, we’re the real anti-racists!” We don’t really have a right wing party here, just lunatic liberals vs. retarded liberals. Oh and crayon eating libertarians too I guess.

>Niggers are worse at strategy/coaching and always have been
>Wonder why they rarely get the jobs.
>Don't look at the exceptions to the rule to understand this and instead throw a hissy fit.

Nigger is too weak to catch/throw the ball but too stupid to tell others how to do it. This is poetry.

Nah.

I think I know the situation, resettle people who use the word racist into Minecraft

David French is repeatedly and rightfully mocked by the conservative media all the time. I have no idea why you think he'd be a "leading" conservative.

This is stupid and unprovable. They're burying the lead; this guy was told to lose games on purpose. That opens the NFL to shittons of liability and is a sincere threat to their existence which no amount of kneeling and woke agitprop can cover up.

??????????

Attached: oXSwdRI.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

My response is that niggers are stupid and don't know how to coach anything because they have 0 leadership qualities.

>Have a rule that says an owner MUST interview a shitskin for coach when a position opens.
>Get mad when the shitskin is treated like checking a box instead of a real interview.
>The Giants already knew who they wanted but they were forced to fake interview this nigger.
You reap what you so. As long as people are force to make diversity hires, niggers will also be looked at as just that.

>sportsball
Do picrel, fag.

Attached: A0DB48BA-1B2D-4B7A-A734-7BF67AA2C480.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>We don’t really have a right wing party here, just lunatic liberals vs. retarded liberals
Correct. Both parties treat capital as king and believe in (((freedom))) regardless of consequences. The entire American political system is rigged to destroy White people

>claim something is a sham with absolutely no evidence
>legally have to prove what other guy was thinking beyond reasonable doubt
It wouldn't normally hold up in any court, but you probably have a chance.

this. They're talking about racism when this dude just exposed the biggest sports gambling and game-throwing scandal since Pete Rose

Watch, they are going to use this "lack of black coaches" as an excuse to push for a black owned NFL team, but that means forcing out one of the current owners. Then of course it will be hilarious when that black owner hires a white coach since he wants to win.

The real reason is sports became more physical and realities of concussions and other mental and physical dmg became apparent. More niggers in the leagues also meant you had to deal with niggers. If you are White, you have other options than blowing out your knee or getting brain damage. There's also things like niggers given free reign to injure you and its a flag on a play. Same with basketball - look up niggers elbowing Whites in the face and its a simple foul and maybe tossed from a game for breaking your nose with a sucker punch/elbow or clipping you at knees deliberately on a jump shot/dunk. You have to spend hours every day with these sub humans and the compete against them. In Canada, when you have to go the reserve to play against spruce niggers, people get the 'native flu' and miss games so they can avoid playing the subhumans and driving couple hours to thier shithole where native refs ignore rules and allow the spruce niggers to hack and slash and attempt to cripple Whites and get away with it. I cant imagine having to play on a team with multiple niggers, let alone 50% or more. I'd quit. Everyone does unless they are QB or fast tracking to go pro/college. You can simply just go get a degree and avoid the hassle of playing casually or rep league stuff and having to deal with niggers daily and dont have to get brain damage along the way.

White supremacy is literally spending billions to try to keep niggers alive and try to get them educated.
You understand how unlikely that sounds?