OREGON CONVOY

Okay so this might actually be a happening, much of the criteria fit.

Attached: OREGON.jpg (1284x1717, 302.48K)

Oregon user Checking in. Let me know when I need to show up.

I'll check Boomerbook real quick.

Link to the facecuck group?

I don't think there's one but there is much interest in one, this must be in the VERY early phases of planning.

Attached: Learning.png (835x240, 33.76K)

So I actually called the number and I got some information
>Poster was only made yesterday at noon
>50+ callers have called that number
>Around 50 Trucks already lined up
>4 organizers with 2 having full time jobs
>There is not yet a facebook group but there is a Telegram and a Volunteer sign up
>Demonstrations are supposed to occur after March 1st DC convoy
Alrighty, so I'll also provide Telegram link and I'll post Sign up sheet if it's requested.
https:/t.me/OccupyOregon

Attached: Honking.jpg (577x433, 61.75K)

anyone else notice how antifa disappeared now that its' not an election year?

Bump

Attached: pepe_inspecting.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

Based. What mandates does Oregon have?

Thanks anons, though kind of disappointed to learn it's supposed to happen after the DC Convoy. I mean issues should be more state to state anyway since there's no federal mandate for mask or Vax. Though the fed is still gay for their suggestions.

Mask Mandates or face a 500$ fine a day. It might even include households.

Damn. Roll on brothers

Attached: COVID-mRNA-CURE_OTAVA-OTTAWA-CONNECTION_v2.png (1554x1554, 3.05M)

It's a growing movement. Doesn't need to be perfect to be effective.

Attached: pepe_calling.jpg (1024x634, 78.51K)

Cool, Baker County user here. I'm in.

Oregon fag checking in, i know nothing at all, i don't talk to nobody and I don't do "social media". You niggers are my lifeline to happenings.

We don't follow em in my town, it's basically nornal here. It's comfy user.

Attached: 1643947687572.jpg (1024x768, 102.11K)

Attached: NyZC9WrT.png (990x1457, 180.09K)

What is this?

>44
That is one flaw with all these protests. Half the people who might want to attend them don't use Faceb**k. The other half have forgotten how to communicate using any other medium.

Attached: pepe_enhance.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

And it is a leaderless movement. You can form your own rolling blockade protest any time.

Attached: 1643753099814.jpg (800x739, 102.43K)

Refer to Time to make some Frens user.

Attached: King honk.png (625x677, 1008.83K)

I called them earlier and there are organizers but I think it's just 4 people in terms of organizer roles. 2 of them work full time jobs.

stupid as fuck

No u

I mean, I work alone. But I drive the speed limit everywhere. I have mastered the art of triggering Californian and fossilized baby boomer drivers. I've probably caused thousands of emotional meltdowns by now.

Attached: Fooled_Ya.webm (640x640, 2.08M)

Jesus. I knew Oregon was a satanic shithole but that's fucking nuts. Why the people don't just string up their (((elected))) officials is beyond me.

I'm just surprised truckers are not planning to go earlier. If you say do the hold down 2 weeks from now and start on the 19th. That might be better. Might wanna give that number a call and just tell her (it is just one person answering the phone, I guess a boomer house wife and no insult to that) that February 19th would be better. The sooner the better. That or someone else organizes a convoy for that date instead. Shit is gay as fuck out there.