Lost cities of the Amazon

(Picrel) is Lidar imaging of a Mayan city hiding in the overgrowth of the Amazon and they’re finding these in multiple countries all throughout the rainforest.
How advanced do you think these civilizations were? What correlation do pyramids have with all these old civilizations?

Attached: 58A1C3E6-7E8A-48D8-A90F-61907B711049.png (1734x952, 1.88M)

Some Central/South Americans were extracting platinum right around when the Europeans first started showing up.

Doubt it. Metallurgy was completely alien to them when introduced by European powers

>metallurgy was completely alien to them
Which was why so much gold and silver was taken from them.
Oh wait.

Well that’s just not true at all. Inca, Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, a few other groups all had metallurgy. Even the hopewell Indians used copper, it was surface copper though so I’m not really sure if it counts as metallurgy in their case. Is this really the state of the United States education system?

It's totally buried and noone has actually seen it but here is a computer generated image that proves it's there.
Trust us, we'd never lie to you.

>1 post by this dead nigger
Hmm think I'll pass

weren't the great lakes indians trading great lakes copper all over the world?

They didn't mine it. They just found it in the rivers, you negroid retard.

Nice huts, monke.

Fucking idiot. Metallurgy involves more than finding shiny shit in caves to collect

I don’t know about all over the world, but the hopewell mounds were basically a centralized trading hub where Indians from all over the continent would meet and exchange items of importance to them. In mounds they’ve found coco beans from the Aztec (that was their currency) and shells all the way from the pacific coast. Not sure if they had contact with the South American groups because the Andes mountains. Fun fact, the Indians hated the Inuit and called them Eskimo’s (eaters of raw meat) as an insult. The Inuit came in a later migration and were kept back into the colder north.

>What correlation do pyramids have with all these old civilizations?

it's hard for a pyramid to fall over.

They literally smelted and crafted it you retards. Why don’t you look up some Meso-American/South American artifacts and weapons made of gold, copper, bronze and other alloys. I’m literally in my final year of an anthropology program and have been on numerous expeditions to these areas during our field archeology placements over the summer. These Indians, why don’t you look into who they worshipped? I can’t say this in my studies because mainstream says religion is a no-no, but I’m fairly certain these Indians were in contact with the same fallen angels that thought metallurgy and warfare to the Levantine/west Asian civilizations. Their feathered serpent god is represented by Venus and referred to as the Morningstar. He was the god of knowledge, science and sky. Sound familiar to Prometheus/lucifer?

What about Haida? Didn't they have slaves and into cannibalism?

Lots of em did. All parts of their satanic rituals and offerings. Refer to this post There’s a reason the church wanted to destroy their religion, and the church acknowledged their satanic cults.

mayans? that far south?

in any case, its nuts how the incan and aztecs empires were not aware of each other's existence.

>1 post

Crafting soft metals like gold is easy. It doesn't require any complex tech, a sturdy stick will do.

I could educate you my friend. We white men are the only real humans on earth. The other species eat each other and us when they can.

Attached: CannibalVictims1.jpg (600x409, 49.19K)

Guess you’re just gonna ignore the bronze, copper and other alloys they used, to your convenience. I was a racist fag towards the Indians too until I started studying them.

They were aware of each other, but all their records call each other demons to frarmonger their respective plebs into submission. Learn how to dictatorship, you gullible vaxxed retard.

Metallurgy was discovered independently in South America.

>Mayas
>Amazon
Why are Americans so shit at geography?

Bump.

All soft metals. And making a fite inside a pizza oven isn't some advanced tech. Humans came up with it at least 4000 years before the amerinegro.