Catholics - dogmatically blind retards

Even if we presume somehow that Catholic theology was internally consistent (especially with Vatican II repudiating the traditional teaching on communicatio in sacris),

I've never met such dogmatically blind retards. Holy shit.

If you question anything that's up in the air that challenges their thought process, their go to instinct is "censor, ban" and namecalling.

I've been a part of 4 Catholic internet communities, and I've been permanently banned from every single one instantly for posting something along the lines of
>How was Pope John Paul II's Quran kissing legitimate
>Was Plato secretly worshipping the one true God
>What is the position of the Church on the Jews

Bam, insta ban. Always.

>Imagine suspending your rational faculties to defend a bunch of pedophiles wearing lace

Attached: 11-desire-lidagon3.jpg (213x300, 23.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ3CGKpJwCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2006_film)
youtu.be/cAqsqNe2swA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the Orthodox church better? Maybe the protestant? Idk how those churches work, all I know is that protestants are weak as fuck and the orthodox art is just too ugly for my likes.
This is a cry for help.

Nah, they all suck.

I've come to the conclusion that Christianity - and most institutional religions - exist only as a metaphorical carrot on a stick for the have nots to go along with society

>Someone more beautiful, richer than you, more sexually active than you, healthier than you, more arrogant than you is bragging about it to you? Don't worry, they'll suffer after death and you'll have glory after death, trust me, just wait till you die bro

Christianity was me, and I was Christianity. It only spiritually killed me and left me a loser with no friends, aspirations, goals, relationships, romance, or any meaning in life whatsoever.

I need some kind of philosophical framework to replace it, pic-related is too "Shadow the Hedgehog" and retarded for me, but it's a mood right now

I'm a bit drunk

Ah, how not normal I was.
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ3CGKpJwCk

Its your own fucking fault for hanging around such obviously retarded antiwhites. WTF did you think you were going to find there? Muh tradwife lol

It's not just online communities, it's in person communities too - I've gone and been a part of so much different Churches, always being a face of the group. I've had such charisma that I've been told by so much different people I should become a Priest

Jesus never cured my sins, Jesus allowed me to escape my sins

Literally nothing in my response changes. You need to take a step back and ask yourself, honestly, wth you are doing hanging around these pseudo-semites.

Attached: 1638587644114.jpg (2732x1113, 606.15K)

>Muh trade wife

Lmao

>Hey guys, look at this beautiful icon, the divine image of womanhood - the ideal for women to follow, when you look into your Sister in Christ's eyes, know that you are really looking into a pure heart who is striving to be her

What lies, what nonsese.

Women are whores who don't have bedrock foundational principles. They suck cock till 25 and then they settle when they realize their eggs are about to be gone.

Have fun dealing with that.

Attached: 81OoJ3yKf2L._SL1500_.jpg (1122x1500, 135.83K)

>Literally nothing in my response changes. You need to take a step back and ask yourself, honestly, wth you are doing hanging around these pseudo-semites.

I didn't realize till college how fucked up things were in Christianity, and it took about 5 years later for Nietzsche to really sink in and cure my brainwashing.

I didn't want to face the truth and consciously ignored it. But his moral criticisms of Christianity are 100% on the dot.

I have some friends, I'm pretty healthy, in decent shape, have a good salary and a wife. I can't really relate to that "they will suffer after death" situation, but I've seen some people be like that or same the exact same thing.
I've been losing the faith these last months and kinda want a new religion, being an atheist feels boring. Not becoming a muslim tho, and paganism just feels like RP lmao

Orthodox has a much more coherent and rationale theology
Prots are a heterodox legion of pride
Cats are heretics who worship a corrupt institution

Check out jay dyer vids
He converted me from agnosticism
I was agnostic because cats and prods are fake and gay

Attached: BloodContracts.jpg (1440x900, 478.22K)

Eastern Ortho bro

I've been there, done that. Although Orthodoxy isn't as cucked and irrational, it still has some of the same philosophical issues. It's a religion grounded in resentment.

As a matter of fact, I attended Orthodox Churches for about 4 years or so before I finally realized that it was holding me back. A crutch to excuse my shitty life choices.

Does he make orthodox videos? May give it a watch.
I've been catholic my whole life because I was raised as one, but always thought the Pope and catholic church are just a bunch of cult leaders trying to make some money, and ,ofc, have some power.

Also, the hole self-flaggelation "Oh my goodness gracious there is nobody more evil than me, I'm so unworthy to even enter into a Church building because Christ wants to burn me forever"

And the whole monastic "all of this has deeper meaning man" and the elevation of individual spiritual growth over social moral growth to an extent that the Orthodox Church has no real social moral message both get really old really fast

>grounded in resentment.
I disagree.It is the fulfillment of revelation and philosophy
Yes.He knows his stuff.Wipes the floor with cats,prots,muslims,pagans,atheists etc in every debate

Good job. When catholics hate you, you're doing God's work. Also, just ask them to show their doctrines in the Bible (they cant).

>"Oh my goodness gracious there is nobody more evil than me, I'm so unworthy to even enter into a Church building because Christ wants to burn me forever"
Thats a cat/prot thing.sadomasochism

>I disagree.It is the fulfillment of revelation and philosophy

You do you. But God certainly has his favorites, im not one of them lol

I'm sorry for creating Christianity
t. jew

Thank you for the recommendation, I will watch some of his videos when I have free time.
Is he only in "Rokfin"?

Lol, lurk longer in Orthodoxy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2006_film)

No.

How can you be so sure?
He's still on youtube too

Cope more, James.

You should be sorry for creating Judaism

You sniveling long nose resentful chopped dick people just couldn't accept the fact that the Romans conquered your fucking tribal desert God, so you had to completely subvert your moral values.

No longer was it about Yahweh conquering the savage demons worshippers through the Armies of Israel, it became about Yahweh punishing you for not being meek, poor in spirit, and chaste enough.

Your subverted moral system grounded in resentment is what gave birth to Marxism by the way

Bad form papist

Pretty sure the jew Marx had some input

Hello frens. cast out the Edomites

youtu.be/cAqsqNe2swA

If the bitches attempted to be like the Blessed Mother they wouldn't be whores.