Why is Twitch so left leaning?

Most online entertainers are on the left politically. Why?

Attached: pokimane.jpg (1046x1171, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/olOy2InMn0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All right wing streamers get banned lol. Some right winger streamers still exist but they keep their mouth closed about politics.

I have been looking for the elusive Deez my entire life and you are not helping.

This. How can there be entertainers on the right in mainstream entertainment? Care to explain this OP?

>All right wing streamers get banned
this.

>why are mainstream appealers appealing to the mainstream
Becuase they want money, you absolute retard, kys. All of society is a facade, streamers would never reveal their true thoughts.

Leftists built streaming, just like everything else in the past 40 years

Because its popular and now lots of money is involved. Most streamers pre 2016 were edgy trumptards who actually had a passion for games.

Because they're ((Hollywood)) wannabes. All the big online political people are right wing.

idk but that bitch in the background is getting bullied cuz she said nigga back in the day and it makes me happy. The other day she was talking about it with another streamer and was close to crying, so you know that when the camera is off and the stream is down she pours herself a wine the tears flow. I masturbate a lot to that idea. :^)

Attached: 1604117447153.jpg (1171x1598, 125.8K)

This nigger is actually so fucking funny

>All right wing streamers get banned lol. Some right winger streamers still exist but they keep their mouth closed about politics.
Can confirm. Twitch has one of the largest moderation teams out of any social media. If a kid accidently slips nigger while streaming to 3 viewers, he'll cop a 1 week ban instantly

isn't that the guy that hate raided her

But she's black (north african)

because thats what the corpos think is hip and trendy. You think these people are not putting on a fake show personality for you?

poki literally has no personality that distinguishes her from other women
she's not even attractive either
why tf that bitch famous like fr???

Because Silicon Valley is Left-leaning in general, and anyone that could be considered Right-wing gets banned from the platform. It's not a matter of the platform itself being Left-wing, it's the fact that actively seek to ban people they disagree with, so you end up with SJWs and people with Right-leaning views too afraid to speak out.

Because they are apart of the merchant tribe
all fields

Any time you find a leftist space you can tell because the comments and interactions are like 90% platitudes with no substance. Also, intelligent people don't waste their time watching other people not live their lives. it's beyond pathetic so of course it attracts pathetic people.

Because you have to be a clueless, self aggrandizing asshole to be an influencer.

By default those qualities make you pander to the media favored ideology. They probably aren't even political, but they'll do anything to look like they are because they see the media do it.

Because everyone that isn't either gets banned or marginalized because extremists get promoted over everyone else. It's the same story as everywhere else in media and much of society.

>nigger calls her a bitch, whore, and more for a month straight
>she starts riding his bbc
what the fuck guys

Fuck it. I'm going to NigDonald's. What should I get?

They're just jews who conquers your country. And you're just cowards who won't do shit. America is doomed and you allowed it.

honk honk

Zoomers want to be accepted, and they are naive, and they are the biggest audience for dumb memes and shit, so they think the correct thing to do is just blindly love all niggers.

>Why is Twitch so left leaning?
Because lefties are self-centered dumb fucks that constantly scream for attention.

ya in real life they hate taxes and govt bullshit. most are right wing

niggers

fpbp

Because they can't be funny so they be the only thing they can be, authoritarian. Like this dude, I'm sure he's right (probably A RADICAL CENTRIST) but the shit he says would make twitch leftoids seethe.
youtu.be/olOy2InMn0U

because every even mildly JFK level democrat and everyone to the right of them get banned completely. it's because trannies and other mentally ill deranged people complained endlessly about 'representation and diversity' until they got themselves ingratiated into the power structure and then they use that power to ban everything they don't like or agree with. anyone watching twitch or streaming on there is a complete fucking faggot loser. literally look at the number of middle aged fucking dorks trying to make it as a streamer being friends with all the other losers who are trying to make it. and then you have outright cam whores

I just got perma banned from xQc from asking someone who said he killed his wife is he's trans, lol wtf?

damn even Pokimane caved into to BBC ... it's over for us white boys :(

She's pretty cute and racially ambiguous. She's Berber (Moroccan) but she kinda looks like a hapa.

bigmac, poutine, coke, m&m mcflurry.
if you gonna eat shit, just go all out bro

Fuck off Shlomo

If you treat a hot girl like shit, she'll fall for you. Treat her like a princess and she'll lose interest.

Her hands look manly

it never used to be, if was pretty decent before it was sold to amazon, they have purged HARD since then.

Shes not white lol

btw can someone edit that chicken sandwhich out and photoshop a cock in its place

Twitch is extremely leftist and harshly moderated

You can actually be banned for OTHER people saying bad words on your stream

im not saying she's white chang, im saying all women no matter the race only want BBC now. White men usually colonize ching chong vagina

Because the left is a circus

Can you shut the fuck up you kike loser?

Imagine being an adult and giving a shit about twitch life holy shit you are pathetic. You worthless piece of shit fucking hell I wish I could meet you just to spit on you. You're nothing to me.
Go take a look in the mirror and think about how worthless you are lmao fucking loser.

honk honk kike

based samurai

>kike loser
>anytime he sees something he doesnt like he will either say kike or trannie because he's a low IQ chud
kill yourself Nigger Brit, also who the fuck are you? Who was even talking to you? Go back to your little corner you antisocial faggot, stop entering conversations that aren't yours

>ecelebs

Attached: soyjak.png (352x259, 47.81K)

Fuck off retard, Canadians disgust me even more than Americans. Youre just even shitty Americans lmao you're literally nothing to me.

Legions of young zoomers and incels tune into these people every day user

Like it or not they are shaping the culture and mindset of a significant portion of kids

I don't get the appeal of these nigs, i guess she just wants to get all stretched out

Attached: 1626417469929.jpg (1536x2048, 364.47K)