Be born Shimon Hayut, an (((Israeli)))

>be born Shimon Hayut, an (((Israeli)))
>fled his home country in 2011 to avoid fraud-related offenses he committed in his early 20s.
>He ran off to Finland, where he was sentenced to two years in a Finnish prison in 2015 after being charged for defrauding three women, as reported by The Times of (((Israel))).
>decide to change the name to Simon Leviev
>Under his fabricated identity, he described himself as a wealthy heir working in the diamond business for LLD Diamonds, claiming he was the son of Lev Leviev, a mogul who's known in Israel as "the King of Diamonds."
>Although LLD Diamonds and Lev Leviev are legit, Simon Leviev has zero relation to the diamond tycoon family, and according to The Times of Israel, the businessman "filed a complaint against Hayut with police for falsely presenting himself as his son."
>As described in the Netflix documentary, Leviev would attract women on Tinder with his affluent lifestyle working in the diamond industry. Once a long-distance relationship was established, he'd ask them for thousands of dollars so that he could escape the dangers of the business — all while he was "traveling for work" and living lavishly on his previous victims' dime.
>"He's very smart about it. He doesn't ask for money the first time, it's more security of the name. I know it's the same thing," said Fjellhøy on Lorraine. She added that he'd also say, "I can't use my cards because they're going to track my name, so can I use your card so I can travel under the name Cecilie Fjellhøy?"
>While the three women featured in the documentary are still paying off their debts, Leviev "has never been charged with defrauding them," as stated in the film. In total, it's estimated that he's swindled over $10 million from people across the globe.
>Leviev refused to take part in the Netflix documentary, and he's been back on Tinder since his release.

So this Jew motherfucker was out there slinging dick and scamming thots around the globe? Dare I say based?

Attached: simon-leviev-tinder-swindler-netflix-1643906525.png (1228x1254, 1.46M)

This kike went searching for blonde blue-eyes goyim to degenerate.
He said in the doc it was his kink

Attached: 9219069B-051F-4C09-82BD-9EC5775A2C47.jpg (855x1024, 175.46K)

Lol nice

Just watched this. He jewed so many white women. At least $2million total. Banged models too

why do you need to use the newfag echoes for israel you stupid fucking newfag retard?

Over 10 million, my nigga.

Cut his fucking head off, what a rat

Because that's how Any Forums talks about (((Israel)))

It's those thots fault for falling for some chad on Tinder.

>amerishit flag
>thinks kikes are based
No surprises

Go slaughter a family of white farmers, you shitskin

go back

To?

Wife turned this on an hour ago and I’ve been watching it with her. Almost spit out my drink when he explained to the roastie “yeah I was thrown in prison in South Africa and tortured because I’m Jewish.”

kek

Its too late. That jewish penis has ruined many a huwhite vagina. Many such cases!

I wonder if he called them goy while he barebacked them

All Jews outside of Israel should be considered rapists, criminals, and terrorists. All of them inside Israel, too.

So all of them. Got it.

Yes. And Finnish men are cucks for not taking this rat kike and castrating him for raping their women. Instead they hand him back to israel, and of course they release him.

>Cecilie Fjellhøy
post-wall white bitch deserves it

I thought they were Norwegian?

yikes

Attached: image-6-1643837013.png (2000x1000, 2.96M)