HERE WE GO AGAIN

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-175414_Chrome.jpg (1080x1370, 569.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGkh1W5cbH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/sGkh1W5cbH4

They had a year to buy a generator or install a basic solar backup system.

>17,300
so like, one town that probably had a tree fall on a transformer?

Or learn how to winterize their power grid.

do yall not have fireplaces and woodstoves?

>17,300
jesus christ is that an entire street without power?

people live in apartments ya hik

>bitter cold
>20F
LMAO

> basic solar backup system
> no sun in the winter

This kids is a Democrat.

Why do that? Could just install more wind mills that kill birds, cause noise and take much oil/diesel to produce. Seems more economical really.

Anyone have an article that explains why this happens in TX? It has something to do with ERCOT I think

> Wake up
>See it's -6f
>Better wear my other coat for my walk to work

JEWISH OWNED DEMOCRATS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO PUNISH TEXAS FOR NOT JEWING QUITE AS HARD AS COMMIE STATES

>this
>cold
do americans really?

Attached: file.png (669x355, 26.42K)

> pay taxes
> pay power bill
> expect a level of service
> get told not to expect a level of service
> get asked why not out there cutting down trees for fireplace

Sad. No wonder Canadians are protesting, but I'm sure you're not attending due to your booster shot appointment.

Northern Texas is a fucking hellhole. They would probably welcome freezing to death over having to live there another day.

Hey directionbrain, My batteries are charged. Last time I checked, it’s winter here too.

It was the natural gas that failed. Wind actually produced more than expected.

for people in the northern states -1C is nothing

TX power grid is 100% independent so as not to fall under federal oversight. On paper I agree with it, but it also means they're entirely on their own if the grid goes down. Plus, TX doesn't handle cold weather very well.

But not as much as natural gas would have if it had been properly winterized.

Imagine how much winter defense the money that went to that green energy could have paid for.

in canada electricity is expensive. so there's alternative ways to heat your house.

in canada, we use air source heatpumps. electric baseboard heaters, gas and oil furnaces.

fireplaces and woodstoves.

depending on the temperature many people only light their woodstoves occasionally during very cold spells.

we also get lots of power outages because trees take out the powerlines.

never getting it, the jab i mean

>Decor so much gdp to niggers you can't even keep your kids warm

>how much winter defense the money that went to that green energy could have paid for.
Doesn't work that way. Same as how the Republicans say don't make bike lanes, just put the money into the general road fund.

Texas has the month to do it all. Winterize natural gas, build more wind and solar. And what do they do? Complain. What happened to Texas? Oh don't worry you can blame it on people moving there from California if it makes you feel better.

How'd I know the Democrat would be like "hEY gOi yOU JuSt need BAttERIES tHAt Are MaDe usiNG RARer ReSouRCes than OIl"

Look I get it. All you need to do is "jUsT buy a sOlAR Back UP SYstem, pAY soMEONE tO iNStaLl it oR Do iT YourSElf And RISk fALlinG OFF THe ROOf or gETTinG ELecTROCUtEd, yoU'LL nEed Some BATTerIES, upgRADe yoUR paNEL anD A bUnch oF oTHer sTufF to yoUr HOuse And wHat NOt tO gEt iT TO fuNCtioN, bUT it's gREEN. just IGNoRE the cOmpLExIty Of THE SItuAtION."

I mean that or you know... Perhaps... Could just... Like... Pump oil, natural gas and maybe weatherize the grid? Just saying. Like... Do those things that taxes are suppose to pay for and the bill you pay monthly.

How many jabs you got?

Just here to rub it in the face of the retard that said last year was a 100 year storm and therefore winterization did not need to happen.

Newsflash dumbasses global warming is real this weather is common now and this shit is going to keep happening.

>month
money

Attached: 1454554025421.jpg (621x479, 47.43K)

You can't convince a normie to prepare for a rainy day even if they start dying en masse, so it's not really worth trying.

Attached: 1640161740274.jpg (529x512, 21.76K)

Yes! Frozen long horns!

If I woke up and it was 1C, I would be pissed because I’d be thinking and feeling that it was spring. Thankfully, it’s a cozy 3F with projected low of -9F tonight