This statue is made to mock The Great replacement of whites in Europe and the USA

Its a classic European statue with a niggers head on it to symbolize the replacement of the noble European philosopher.
Jews look at this statue and laugh at how powerful they are to be so brazen to put a statue like this in the land of their host country that defeated Hitler and granted them asylum after WW1 and 2.
No remorse or guilt: the jew is gleeful at the destruction of Amalek.

Attached: nigger statue made by jews.jpg (1800x2700, 915.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artproductionfund.org/projects/sanford-biggers-at-rockefeller-center#:~:text=The 25-foot tall bronze,welcomes visitors to the exhibition.
dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/2022_02_01_AHI_Executive_Summary_FINAL_Redacted.pdf
youtu.be/9z2mmO3urRs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6383299/pdf/LIO2-4-124.pdf
tbibreakthrough.com/en/biomarkers.html
targetedjustice.com/qeeg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>classic european
nigger

The white marble has been turned to black granite of course, also symbolizing replacement and satanic inversion.

What is the original one?

zeus combined with the statue of liberty its clearly prometheus made into a nigger though which is even more fucked

Socrates, the father of philosophy, thinking in his chair. White marble.

Now: niggerfied, black, and a vapid dumb 60IQ head while he holds the flame of lucifer in his left hand

Attached: thumbnail-13.jpg (1000x720, 172.77K)

Huge head.
Tiny lions.
What does this mean?

Does anyone know the name of who made/designed it?

artproductionfund.org/projects/sanford-biggers-at-rockefeller-center#:~:text=The 25-foot tall bronze,welcomes visitors to the exhibition.

It was made by a nigger, Sanford Biggers.

OOGA BOOGA news:

3 Feb 2022: The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) released this report on Havana Syndrome stating, "Pulsed electromagnetic energy, particularly in the radiofrequency range, plausibly explains the core characteristics,.." and "Stimulation and disruption of [bio systems] has been credibly demonstrated in cells and tissues”.
dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/2022_02_01_AHI_Executive_Summary_FINAL_Redacted.pdf

1 Feb 2022: Republican Congressman Michael McCaul, the ranking member of the Committee on Homeland Security, says that Havana Syndrome is real. The National Academies of Science have stated that Pulsed Radio Frequency Directed Energy (microwave weapons) are the most likely source.

youtu.be/9z2mmO3urRs

1 Feb 2022: There are many ways to prove that you are being hit with microwave weapons, and experiencing Havana Syndrome:
1) Eye and pupil test - Dr Michael Hoffer - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6383299/pdf/LIO2-4-124.pdf
2) Vestibular changes - Dr Michael Hoffer
3) MRI
4) Protein biomarker tests - S-100B, H-FABP, GFAP and UCH-L1 tbibreakthrough.com/en/biomarkers.html
5) qEEG targetedjustice.com/qeeg.html
6) Acoustic microwave "bullet" test
7) Microwave burns
8) RF scan

Remember what they've done when the war comes.

The marble statues were originally painted.

Please, youre being hunted down for jan 6th which was basically what feminists did during the kavanaugh jury confirmation.
There will never be a war. Only slow decay as the country is slowly replaced by barbarians.

the statue represents ooga booga coconut head smash juju magic

Attached: magical nigger.png (1000x733, 1.24M)

It's actually mocking lady liberty, freemasonry and liberalism me thinks.
The esoteric significance is basically America is a country obsessed with niggers.

doesn't exist. CNN didn't tell me it existed

This! I’ve been here for 14 years and in that time I got a wife and 3 kids. Nothing is ever going to happen and the best thing you can do is look out for your immediate family as no one else is going to.

Should have at least checked my repeating numbers, nigger. Stop trying to demoralize. Even if you think USA is fucked and not salvageable (maybe it is), there will still probably be a war in Europe. So remember what they did when the time comes. Nigger.

>So remember what they did when the time comes.
Try not to invade Europe this time when we try to get rid of our jews.

Pretty sure the Don Cheadle statue is bronze.

Attached: 1619144685605.jpg (251x201, 9.24K)

KEK
That hideous nigger idol was made with specific intent to mock white humans.

this, make your fuck you money and leave to retire to a homestead far away enough to lay low but close enough to do groceries.

KEK has clearly blessed my poasts.
I will be coming over as a volunteer in that case.

Fuck off

Attached: 1643851886743.png (218x231, 113.98K)

I know you will.

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 77.96K)

>shitskin turkroach detected