APPARENTLY THEY'RE SCRAPPING VAXX PASSPORTS IN ALBERTA

the Truckers won, and everyone is going home soon.

>I guess it worked after all.

Amazing what happens when the people take their power back. Thank you Truckers, and thank you Cops for conducting yourselves so honorably/professionally up to this point.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/blockade-alberta-coutts-crossing-protest-1.6338228

Attached: Optimus.jpg (1920x1080, 478.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/blockade-alberta-coutts-crossing-protest-1.6338228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a demonstration action

Attached: ghenghis.jpg (1600x898, 133.87K)

Hey, this is a little off topic, but I figured I ask here. Is there some sort of vax requirement to travel in the USA right now? Like, if I wanted to fly to Alaska, could I just hop on a plane and go? Or are they going to require proof of vax to board the plane or some shit? What about crossing state lines via car?

Attached: 1622571713466.jpg (1104x1072, 110.58K)

easy walk. backpack, basic shit, call yourself *_of clubs. you will be human by anchorage and a new kind.

You didnt do fucking shit canada is an over run multicultural shithole and it will only get worse. But no you saved canada by honking for a few days.

what a fucking joke, if the truckers wanted action they'd stop delivering food, not this cuck protest.

Alberta is the Missouri of Canada, who cares?

Kek. Honk hoooonk!

You only need a vaxxpass if you want to go to tourist attractions, private owners require them. Only a mask is required on a domestic flight

Interesting. Thanks, fren.

You have to watch out though... sometimes they make concessions only to take them away. The idea being to just get people to leave... and they obviously assume that they wont come back.

congrats user, and keep pushing

>implying they wont come back
>implying all the truckers will walk free

They will try to play the long game. Replace truckers with immigrants, arrest one by one, bring back vax rules because scary variant. This needed to be a revolution.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/blockade-alberta-coutts-crossing-protest-1.6338228

premature. They're going to Edmonton for the blockade there...they're taking it to the premier the faggot from Toronto.

So what made the Nova Scotia premier such a cock smoking faggot?

Also this, Trudeau will continue to vilify them every time he makes one of his retard virtue signalling statements, hoping that it will cause backlash and that's when he'll have his "justification" for a response.

Thank you BurgerBro. Another battle won, but the war against us still rages.

Attached: optimushug.gif (300x231, 491.75K)

Australia is the anus of the western world sandcracker

It's Canada with nice weather coping faggot

Cant wait till the Truckers get really pissed off and starve the cities.

You should have seen the 2 guys before him.

American truckers decide to organize rally to District of Criminals (D.C.), start facebook group. 175,000 people join in a day. Facebook notices (obviously the fastest growing group), and discovers the group is promoting democracy, peaceful assembly, and the right to seek redress of grievances with government, not communist party of China principles. Facebook deletes group page, deletes personal pages of organizers (cyber execution).

They're not trying to hide it anymore. It isn't a website for friends to connect and socialize (what investors were sold), its a social engineering and control website with evil communist intent. Can't fault investors for wanting to get as far away from this fraud as fast as possible.

I can only imagine...

Your abbos are worse and your people are uglier and dumber. Our liberals are worse I’ll give you that, also there’s more aussies moving to our ski towns than Canadians moving to your desert so there’s that too