"Where have all the good men gone?"

>"Where have all the good men gone?"
What about the good women?

Attached: singlechick.png (793x810, 402.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karley_Sciortino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o

I don't like the nose on that lady. I hope I don't sound rude yall

Attached: 1643194038042.jpg (1024x975, 65.62K)

that OK user I don't like her penis

She chooses to

Plenty of men are desperate enough to take any whore... shes single bc she keeps dumping guys.

as an aside I actually went "out" yesterday and was checking out... noses... on women
what have you don to me Any Forums

Ugly woman. that’s why she is still single

>Where have all the good men gone
feminists made it misogynistic to ask that question because they know the obvious answers make them all look bad

Attached: best ex-boyfriend.jpg (1007x1391, 152.51K)

Women are too good for everyone, even if the somehow locked down the Chad of their dreams and he did everything for her it wouldn't be enough for Ms little princess because she's better than everyone and gets bored of her pet projects once they want to have a stable normal life together. God I hate women so much, it's unreal

Basically this.
All these whores write article after article about man droughts and how it's so hard to find a good man. They are pushing 40, been on the cock carousel for 25 years, all the good men settled and married at 20. No one wants these ugly blown out whores but some loser will eventually take her in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karley_Sciortino
Apparently catholic with italian roots for once.
Still
>Sciortino started her blog Slutever in 2007 while living in London.[4] Initially, the blog centered around her and roommates' sexual exploits and life in their squatting commune, but soon evolved into what The New York Times called "a chronicle of sexual experimentation."

>Sciortino was born in Highland, Ulster County, New York.[15] She was raised Catholic in an Italian-American family in upstate New York.[6] She later moved to London where she lived in a squatting commune.[3] In 2010, Sciortino moved to New York City, and she currently lives between New York and Los Angeles.[6]
Yeah, really wonder why nobody likes it.

she has great boobies

Our ancestors had the right idea about women. They can't be trusted to run their own life.

Attached: FJp2R9aXEAMEEPO.jpg (774x960, 119.21K)

Ive seen thia dozens and dozens and dozens of times within my own family friends and co workers. Women will always take the worst option over a man who has a good job, a house and wants to support and love them.

Not if she lives in NY or another major metro. Those places are full of cat ladies. And a lot of "good" men didn't marry at 20. They spent their 20's and early 30's building careers and investing in themselves and being productive. Now they're viewed by women as the "good" men and there aren't a lot of "good" women their age. So those men get first dibs on younger women. Grass over 30 is brown.

Dumb bitch, that guy is probably with an Asian girl now and she will die childless and alone

goddamn if that's her beak after surgery i can't imagine what her original nose looked like

Attached: 2jooish.jpg (480x360, 9.95K)

And you know her ex is soooo happy she left. He knows he dodged a bullet.

There are no good women.
>

Attached: 1564502969582.jpg (822x901, 84.66K)

naw man some are just bonkers. you seen homeless females? just think about how absolutely irrational they have to be not to end up in someones bed.

Attached: 1480743840973.gif (371x209, 856.63K)

Most good men married in their 20s. If you missed the boat good luck chasing these old whores around for slops.

Lmfao holy shit, women are absolutely psychotic and low iq. Terrible combo. They truly do live for the danger and on the edge because it's a wild ride of emotions. Modern women everyone, I'm convinced it's absolutely impossible to have a somewhat normal stable relationship in this day n age..... especially with social media.

Attached: lol8.jpg (960x572, 215.24K)

>Sticking with dudes from now on
It's cute she thinks she has a choice. Sure she could get a white guy but any white guy who would settle for her after this wouldn't be happy with her anyway

Unfortunately i would have to say it is the influences of being in a city that causes fucked up behavior like this.

That is dated information. Right now guys are marrying in their late 20’s to early 30’s and they’re marrying younger women. I don’t know any successful guys who got married younger than that.

>raised Catholic
>is a whore
Many such cases

How easy it is to trigger SJWs with nothing at all.

>im sticking to car guys and white guys
we dont want you

Late bloomer. I got fucked in the bar and then tag teamed on a washing machine for my 21st birthday and I didn’t write a salon article about it now did I

>Where have all the good women gone?
>"I'm right h--"
>Shut up, tattoo Tracy.
>Hold the phone, fatty Cathy.
>No one cares, side-shave Samantha.
>No hymen no diamond, sexwork Stacy.
>Roll up those sleeves, cutting scar Carly.
>Nuh uh, looney troony.
>You're not on the radar, double divorced Debby.
>Find a time machine, 32-year-old Granny.
>You don't matter, Sharonda.
>Take your meds, bi-polar Betty.

Disgusting used up cum dumpster is wondering why she's treated like a cum dumpster.

Men aint men anymore. Almost started dating this one guy, went back to his place and saw he had a play-box 360 with tons of games. I left right then and there. Men need to grow tf up..

This. Quality white guys won't want a girl who's fucked a black guy. She's better bury that secret where no "carfax" can find it.

>Problem hair
>Fat
>Types like a Nigger
>Cheated thrice with drug dealers.
No let her die. Eugenics needs to happen.

Attached: 8754746673211.jpg (720x822, 88.03K)

The institutions are fucked and it's harder if you live in the city. It's kind of why people need to get out of those bad environments otherwise you are just leaving a child unattended on a street corner. It is literally asking for something bad to happen.

Attached: 2434251118978.jpg (1024x768, 91.05K)

Attached: 946278485633.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>(((italian)))

Sadly there use to be a Coalfax site but White women bitched hard and Cloudflare took it down. I hope one day they make it happen again and hide it behind an onion server or something weird like that.

trick question there were never good women

its a disgust response, same with betas who fuck black chicks
this dumb cunt admitted it on twitter too

You, sir, are awesome.
Could not be said better.
But you've forgotten
>No time for Shekelshtain

You're talking to a bogan that will be on his second divorce and making $70,000 AUD a year (shit salary here) when he's 40.

It's those old genetic instincts. The bad boy will go out and murder a wooly mammoth and make sure your kids are fed. The quiet guy with a good job will not survive the winter. It's a historical disconnect because modern society doesn't match with our genetic legacy. And women can't perform metacognition on themselves.

China knows

Attached: A4BC7242-1802-4B36-A2D0-61C64C63DC43.jpg (586x326, 41.16K)

Good women are created by good men.

fucking hell this boomerposting

thread is just going to go along with their idea of a good man is some tedious chump who kisses the ground their woman walks on.
>locked down the Chad of their dreams and he did everything for her
wow! what a man! bends over backwards for a woman!
>a man who has a good job, a house and wants to support and love them.
>>pls be with me! i'm going to LOVE you and SUPPORT you!
women want to be owned, possessed, by a man who can just leave them but puts his hands around her throat to let her know he's interested.
>They ('good men') spent their 20's and early 30's building careers and investing in themselves and being productive
what? complete non-sequitur. as if somehow women when they talk about men who just ditch them necessarily weren't building careers and investing in themselves?
>>i've worked my butt off for 10 years so i can kiss the ground you walk on!
repulsive. that's also the 'bad men'. she wants to be fucked and owned like a dog by a real man who has a career.

there's been some brainwashing of males for decades of romantic visions, romeo and julliet stuff, and then thinking that's the norm of some undying love dedicated to the woman of you dreams.
ironically it is like that you're all bitches - you're all the females. treat women like they're women, they're nothing special. you just take them and own them.

if women find that every man who has it together and isn't a piece of shit is some soppy effeminate shit who won't be like a man and treat her like a woman, then out of desperation they'll go to the pieces of shit and then the eunuchs who they ran away in the first place think they're the 'good men', no you're just as repulsive and what they were running away from in the first place. a gentleman isn't simply being gentle, it's that you choke a bitch and put her in her place, but you're also a man who can be gentle.

they'll go with man over gentle if there are no gentlemen. because gentle is just pathetic.

Nice. Nice!

good women dont "come" from anywhere. you have to find a woman worth the effort and rehabilitate her.

She's still single because her criteria and prerequisites are unreasonable for her age/looks. The narrow selection of men she'd qualify are also qualifed by women who are ten years younger. If she's still single, her only option is broke, divorced men with children for previous marriages who are paying child support and need her income from the Guardian to support them.

They are created in healthy families.
Sadly, too often you just can't exorsise mom from the daughter.

>Jan 18 2022
she dead yet?