She's right...you know

twitter.com/Tristanshouts/status/1489369060164833280

Attached: 109357.jpg (446x334, 52.81K)

at least she's being honest about how she really thinks. A lot of NPCs are like this, but they try to hide it to appear convincingly human.

the system is perpetuated by people who believe government claims simply because their team was in power

Kirby literally called an AP reporter a Russian shill for asking for proof, which is proof enough to me that the US has zero evidence

Biden couldnt even point out Ukraine on a map if he could win a prize icecream

how can you call yourself a anti-semite and have that take on the war on terror

Aww, she still thinks presidents make decisions.

If I remember correctly, the Democrats spent 5 years beating the 'Russian Hacked our Election' drums.

literal jewish pilpul from literal jew, now i'm absolutely certain we should stay the fuck out of ukraine.

Except Biden sent troops to a foreign country we have no reason to give a fuck about. And Cheney made a killing off the war on terror. As the former CEO of halliburton, he reaped millions of dollars through Kellogg brown and root (KBR) a logistics and security subsidiary that handled almost all of the logistics for the entire theater. Many of their contracts were sealed, no-bid as well. The war in Iraq was just a money making scheme.

This stupid cunt doesn't know it was a unanimous decision by both parties to go to war. This includes our current leader.

She's an anti-antisemite. Read it again.

So what? American don't are about any truths and they love going to war (as long as they don't have to personally be in it). It's the right -wing version of virtue sniveling

unga bunga republican bad that mean it ok democrat do bad!

From my perspective it sounds like Biden really wants war with Russia but hey you be you.

Very semetic take

Never seen a woman this retard before

Clinton and his jews were bombing Iraq too. Put this kike in the oven where it belongs.

>Anti-antisemite
Opinion discarded

Attached: images (18).jpg (627x489, 23.49K)

Ask Obama about Libya.

She's/He's right troll threads should be a permaban and a pipe bomb sent to your house.

Prevent a war? Easy, ignore Ukraine. Don't send troops.
Is she stupid or evil?
Maybe both.