You fucking retards harping on about community and how great and wonderful it is and how we're missing that nowadays...

You fucking retards harping on about community and how great and wonderful it is and how we're missing that nowadays. And being against communism? It's the same fucking word. In a community everyone is equal. Mike helps Tom for free, and Tom helps Dave. If someone is really fucked in a community, say his house blows down, does his community help him get back on his feet? Of course they do. Do they expect him to pay them all back individually? Of course they don't. Is Tom more valued than Dave because he makes more money? Nope.

You're all very confused retards.

Attached: 1643246439488.jpg (276x280, 23.83K)

Communism isn't charity you dumb fuck

It doesn't work when Goldstein is the one calling the shots for Tom, and Dave is replaced by Jamal.

Commies are the embodiment of 'give me that for free'. That includes your food, your home, your money, and your children.
Give them nothing, they are unevolved humans at best.

ITT: OP confuses communitarianism with communism

You absolutely fucking retard attributes ancient fucking goodwill exclusively to a 1800s economical philosophy. Get a grip

"2022 Communism" is permissive of
1) Faggots
2) Abortion
3) Muslim Invasion
4) Jewish babydicksucking (never seen you protest it)

Exactly my point. Communism is based off this ancient goodwill

Sounds like it encourages retards and slows down progress. Many such cases.

Healthy communities are formed on the basis of kinship and shared interest and history. Having a gun pointed at your head and forcing you to participate in a totally artificial community that has been designed by some fucked up ideologue who gets off telling other people how they need to live their lives is a million miles away from a real community.

You know how in the family you pretty much have to listen to your Dad(probably not, sounds like you don't have one) well in GOMMUNISM, the governemnt is your Dad, but he's actually your passive aggressive bitch Mom who puts you in time out so she can fuck the milkman. It's all fucked up, like being in a big family that is too out of reach to have any effect on and constatnly starves and abuses you. Snap out of it Bong, you dumb nigger.

you disgusting piece of shit
Now with that out of the way lets read the low effort wordsalad you just shat out.
nah tldr. Communism is in short, top .1% ruling over everyone with an iron fist up their ass, combined with a good enough propaganda push. End of story. End your life of sorrow and accept that commies are the worst fucking scum on this planet.

If you need any proof, look at how many people are trying to jump a fence INTO a commie country. Maybe one or two deranged retards a year tops. Then look at how many people are trying to leave the commie shitholes and get shot.

Heres a fun challenge for you commie fucks. Immigrate to north korea, spend 2 weeks there then come back. If you are lucky they will send your braindead corpse back but most likely you will be shot and buried in a nameless ditch.

Attached: YOOO.jpg (651x568, 51.75K)

That's an excellent point

>It's the same fucking word. In a community everyone is equal.
This retard has NEVER read "The Communist Manifesto"--Or fucking history for that matter...but since It doesn't seem like ypu are a script generated 80T---heh, heh...
Let's see whatchoo gatz, FAGGOT.

Attached: 1611255349449.png (589x871, 85.97K)

Because I don't want a man I don't know 2000 miles away telling me my house needs to be demolished so they can plant wheat on the land so they're relocating me to a one room shit box apartment in a slum

In commie utopia, Tom Mike and Dave starve to death.

DIG THE FUCKING HOLE

>DIGITS CONFIRM
MOAR True than most know.

Attached: 1643393352958.png (640x506, 487.22K)

I was kind of being facetious in my op, but I don't really know wtf you're talking about.

> If you need any proof, look at how many people are trying to jump a fence INTO a commie country
Meh, maybe some people really hate it, but if everyone really hated it they would have no choice but to revolt. Especially back in Russian times, they weren't that powerful. Now they can individually fuck us with dopamine, which is what they're doing.

Humans are a tribal specie.
We mainly care about our family and close friends.
We don't really give a shit about others.
Any form of populist ideology (left wing or right wing) is doomed to failed.
Humans are not biologically programmed to work like bees in a beehive.

I just want to be free

>Can read 6,293 tweets a day, but not a book because pdf makes it too hard.

Curious. Have you read the Harvard study called 'E Plurius Unum?' It showed that the greater the increase in multiculturalism in a community, the greater the loss of community cohesion and group activities. (As well as many other negative outcomes - crime, corruption, charitable giving, etc.)

If I accept that communism is just community, then would you accept that communism can only work in a racially, ethnically, and religiously homogenous community?