Spotify CEO defends Rogan

Leftist, trannies and all manner of kikes are absolutely SEETHING over this. Yeah I'm thinking based.

Go make an account and listen to Joe to boost his numbers, it's free and it takes fake emails. No one else has given a platform to non-MSM narratives and people.

archive.is/FhBBe

>“Even though JRE is an exclusive, it is licensed content. It is important to note that we do not have creative control over Joe Rogan’s content. We don’t approve his guests in advance, and just like any other creator, we get his content when he publishes, and then we review it, and if it violates our policies, we take the appropriate enforcement actions.”

>During a question-and-answer session, employees pushed back on Ek’s position. They questioned whether the platform rules are stringent enough, if the company’s latest actions did enough to address the scientific community’s concerns, and how employees’ work to advance diversity within the company can reckon with some Rogan comments, like his questioning of Black identity.

>“If we want even a shot at achieving our bold ambitions, it will mean having content on Spotify that many of us may not be proud to be associated with,” he says. “Not anything goes, but there will be opinions, ideas, and beliefs that we disagree with strongly and even makes us angry or sad.”

>For some employees, though, Ek and the team’s sentiments rang hollow. Throughout the town hall, they messaged internally, according to screenshots viewed by The Verge, expressing disappointment with the choice Spotify made in not only signing Rogan but also in defending him.

Attached: www.theverge.com.jpg (1657x1378, 350.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWeMN-t6KCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 123456709721.jpg (708x774, 124.06K)

12 people post regularly to this shithole, myself included

Attached: 1643830006067.jpg (1260x2304, 321.58K)

Every post is me through a proxy, including yours

>he scientific community’s concerns
THOSE NIGGERS LET THE DISEASE SPREAD ON PURPOSE FOR HALF A FUCKING YEAR

5.66 MILLION DEATHS

Attached: pepe apustaja happening blur delet this.png (768x768, 887.71K)

Why the fuck is the fucking CEO cucking to all these commie fucks instead of calling them out on their hypocrisy.
If they don't like it there then let them leave and make their own "Commify".

youtube.com/watch?v=AWeMN-t6KCQ

KEK

Have my money Spotify

For once I'm not upset with paying for premium subscription. Based.

>"Commify"

fucking lol

Attached: 200nice.jpg (1000x1468, 264.76K)

And here I go posting as a leaf!

>implying the pressure will stop
They're going to cuck out eventually. Larry Fink always gets what he wants.

5.66 million dead retards, boo hoo hoo!

based me desu

the CEO seems to realize his subs and numbers will plummet if he cucks while now he can play both sides and Rogan gives massive publicity daily.

Yeah, Spotify is definitely going to cuck out, they're just waiting for Joe or one of his guests to say something even slightly against the narrative again and they'll boot him.

How about you and Joe Rogan have a faggot marriage and go away.

Attached: golem.jpg (400x400, 20.01K)

>company
>town hall
I fucking HR newspeak

If he was still on YT, they'd probably have banned him by now. Fuck the artists who are threatening to leave if they don't censor him. And fuck the whitehouse for trying to get Spotify to drop him. Neil Young? More like Neil Old. God bless Spotify, upholder of free speech!

It won’t matter if they do, he’s bound to them by contract. If they sever the contract he will just go some place else but the damage to Spotify is irreversible. The only one who gets hurt cutting him lose is them

He already cucked out a bit by not defending Joe or freedom of expression, basically he just said they're keeping Rogan on for the money. The media will jump on this of course, saying they put profits before public good (absolutely hilarious coming from those fucks, but some are still dumb enough to believe them), and that'll be all Spotify needs to justify removing Rogan.

I don't care what he says as long as he doesn't cuck and by cuck I mean remove the podcast. Words don't matter.

>Let's not protest Spotify because they pay very little to regular artists and are a huge monopoly but instead protest them because they won't censor a podcast we disagree with.
That's modern leftism for you.

imagine not at least leaning right wing

Attached: pol styling on resetera.webm (900x504, 2.42M)

I’m going to make an account just so I can cancel it. Letting them know I will continue canceling them until they cancel joe “misinformation” Rogan. He is literally getting people killed

Didn't know E. Michael Jones could play the guitar and the harmonica.

Not giving you a free (you) kek

Attached: hodge.jpg (1286x819, 59.11K)

based
keep killing yourselves, trannies

I bought a sub. Fuck the left wing media.