Any Forums hates Jews

> Any Forums hates Jews
> Islam hates Jews

Why does Any Forums hate islam?

Attached: CCKJscdWYAAA02R.png (526x770, 207K)

Use this resource to redpill whites on mudslime rapes

Because you ain't doing nothing to kikes anyways, you're just another breed of niggers they are replacing us with

Because the Quran is full of pedophilia

/thread

no
>Any Forums hates Jews and Islam
>islam hates Jews
>Any Forums still hates Islam

Why don't all of them team up to hate blacks?

I love Islam, as long as they stay in muslim countries and stop raping kids in Europe.

Attached: 1642976957172.png (772x222, 32.22K)

Islam hates us and makes deals with the Jews to replace us. The Jews get away with their crimes after converting and Islam is spread.

Attached: migrants3.jpg (768x432, 69.5K)

Because the media and hollywood says Islam is bad. I wonder why that is. Maybe theres someone controlling them for their won benefit? Who knows

Attached: 1628628261354.png (241x209, 7.88K)

>Islam hates Jews
That's false.

*own

>Because the media and hollywood says Islam is bad.

What media? The media bends over backwards to combat "islamophobia" and cheer on our replacement by these people.

>Islam Jews
Both desert niggers

It the opposite moron. Google islamophobia. They have to push two opposite narratives because they still wanna help kikes with their wars. Bur islamic rapefugees are welcome

Because Muslims are degenerate pedophiles and homosexual deviants

Most muslim countries recognised and normalised their relation with Israel.

Islam is Israel's tool to destroy the goy, nothing else.

Brown

you mean catholics?

They changed the narrative a few years ago

I beg your pardon?

Attached: 800px-ModernEgypt,_Muhammad_Ali_by_Auguste_Couder,_BAP_17996.jpg (800x1011, 191.22K)

those are just zog puppet regmies. average muslim hates israel while most western nations are also controlled by zog puppet regimes and most locals also support israel

Are you retarded? the MSM literally works overtime to shill for Islam as a "peaceful" way of life

because you rape our people and will not treat us with respect

Pieces of shit.
Middle-East sucks ass
All mudslimes deserve is lead between the ears.

Muslim broke into my yard and raped my goat Lilly. She has trouble developing speech since.