Mexican terrorists are using FUCKING MINES NOW

debate.com.mx/policiacas/Zona-de-guerra-Con-estos-explosivos-bajo-tierra-ataca-el-CJNG-a-las-Fuerzas-Armadas-en-Michoacan-20220203-0196.html

Will US start rolling tanks into Mexico once they start using biochemical weapons?

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.png (360x222, 163.48K)

where'd they get the mines? they're not smart enough to make them.

One of the taco military vehicles affected by land mine

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).png (640x557, 321.03K)

black market?

I gave them some, made fat stacks.

Same place they get everything else, glowmart

why arent canadians doing this

arabs and persians can make them, a few smart beaners probably could too

They are able to make true submarines. How would they not be able to make mines?

Mines sound extremely useful against foreign occupation forces. I wonder why the Middle East isn't spamming them against the ZOGbots.

Also, thank the USA for the war on drugs.

>He doesn't know the Taliban literally did nothing but plant IEDs to blow up ZOGbots most of the time

the US deploys biological weapons against its own citizens

hard to get rid of once you have to rebuild your country.

Thats what prisoners are for.

>they're not smart enough to make them.
They have enough money to pay people who do.

Cartels have all the weapons of a modern army.

Based. God Bless New Gen! Show no quarter to the bureaucrat scum that torment and extort your people.

Attached: CJNG.jpg (621x275, 37.7K)

The town where my dad was born in Croatia is still surrounded by landmines from decades ago.

Youre fucking retarded. The same way abdul and cletus can do some trailer park chemistry and diy engineering to make massive ieds, then Pedro sure as hell can do so too. On top of that, Pedro has connections throughout the world with groups living in areas full of military hardware from various conflicts, so if he doesnt want to build something, he can just get it from the Middle East or Central America.

Attached: 1641390912336.webm (461x285, 625.38K)

Why aren't Mexican glowies bulletproof and unstoppable like US glowies?

Attached: learn-russian-cartoons.jpg (500x271, 32.32K)

we need to secure the border. we should be pushing into bean land to take these scum out

Should go dig them up and sell them. Just check underneath before lifting them out of the hole, sometimes you'll find a bonus grenade.

>Will US start rolling tanks into Mexico once they start using biochemical weapons?
Not unless they want to run over mines.

Attached: 1511568378968.jpg (325x350, 23.27K)

These dudes are fucking based.
They enter the cartel war by deciding to go fight the most savage and militant of existing cartels and then move on to basically fighting everybody else and the government and become one of the top cartels despite the odds.

Attached: Mexican Ingenuity.jpg (1080x677, 164.34K)

Chapitos = based
CJNG = cringe faggots

Hopefully America will eventually start looking like this in the next decade or so.

Attached: 1642461812101.webm (320x544, 2.88M)

TODO NARCO MERECE MORIR

The people who placed them most likely died in the war. My cousin got killed by a mine in those fields. He was from Canada and went to go fight. I would have gone as well but I was still too young...

israelis moving to north mexico recently