Is the CIA paranoid schizophrenic?

Is the CIA paranoid schizophrenic?

Attached: B84E0193-5079-47A3-89BC-FE645795AA35.jpg (750x1242, 272.73K)

I think it is a required qualification to work there.

You would be too if your brain was getting microwaved that often.

Redpill resource for whites:

Attached: story.jpg (673x619, 170.79K)

Yes, their brain got rotten browsing Any Forums 24/7. They should take their meds.

Kek they are honking themselves now

Attached: 1643812890999.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

Faking evidence for a pretext to war is what they've done in the past (e.g. WMDs), so it makes sense that the Russians might try it. It's just common sense, really.

Chinkoro dog detected

projection

Thanks for your analysis Chang

>uhhhh CIA do false flag so Russia do false false flag to show Ukraine is doing bad BUT! aktshully Ukraine do false false flag to show Russia do false flag to make CIA do fag fag

Attached: 1510859707037.png (645x729, 21.82K)

No, they’re telegraphing what the plan is to those in the know.

>CIA a good boy din do nuffin
Lmao, found the glowies.

>they might do what we deny doing

nigmericans with their CIA are pathetic
>yesterday
"RUSSIAN INVASION IN UKRAINE IS I-M-I-N-E-N-T"
>today
"well shucks, russian invasion is not imminent, troops are retreating since last week"

Is this the effect of diversity hires and politicization of key security institutions? Becoming debile, laughable, retards to be mocked by the entire world?
How do you do a 180 degree switch with a straight face like that?
How is that professional work? Government amerimutts are either incompetent stooges or lying manipulative stooges or both.

How can you go from 2 months of propaganda of "WAR SOON" to "well, war was never soon". This kind of shit tanked economies in Europe. Nobody should ever EVER believe what amerimutts have got to say about anything

the same Zionist Terrorists who created coronavirus and the fake cure also want to blot out the sun and start a losing Nuclear War with Russia

I have a cap of the NY Times admitting that stages from some carnival were used to hoax the Kabul retreat fake news, it was all a hoax and a deliberate globo one as a part of creating the correct conditioning in society for their mass formation as well as being the long planned outcome of that war, by those who did 9/11 to start two militarily stupid wars to bleed the worlds sole superpower in preparation for their 2030 plan, they cannot have an NWO while the old WO is strongly in place.
The current WW3 hoaxing is again by the only people who could do it, NONODY ELSE CAN DO THESE THINGS just like nobody but the Bush government could have done their part in 9/11 and the WMD hoax. For their cult’s Age.
I just thought of the Pfizzer CEO saying injection refusers are criminal because
>they are holding us back from a new way of life.
They do not want normality returning of course.
Anyway you know where the news comes from, highly paid crisis actors copy it down from Reuters which is owned by globo bank BlackRock which also owns the controlling shares in Pfizer.
Anyway this is a hoax, with russia. It’s all mostly distraction and billionaire politicians looting what they are “allowed” to loot. By the media “watchdog”.

Attached: 494E5111-6EFD-4AB8-95EB-5F89532D4D54.jpg (1125x1811, 1.42M)

No it’s projection

>for their cults
*New Age(TM)
Correction

Attached: 01249FA8-6D7F-482F-BE56-7EA7EA86EDBD.gif (240x138, 178.48K)

Why is america saying that russia is gonna do what america is going to do?

what level of multi-dimensional chess is this, accusing your opponent of wanting to false flag?

I have honestly started believing this a bit.

>this gets announced
>sudden influx of "OMG ITS TOTALLY NOT REAL" spam on Any Forums
Honestly the Russian psyop on here is so much better on the offensive than defensive.

Why does America want this war so fucking badly?

Yes, but more importantly these are all confirmed actual things the CIA has done themselves in the past so it's them projecting hardcore and assuming everyone else is as shameless and dishonest as they are.

Attached: OmaeWaMouFrendeiru.png (1200x900, 632.71K)